What is the time?

100% 100% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Re: Full guide: How to convert any DVD and video to iPod Touch/Classic/Nano

Post by lizhile836 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:39 am

I find on Yahoo Answer many friends ask the same question such as "Suggest me a good video converter for sony ericson wi810i?" or "Does anyone know how I could download a video converter for my Sony Ericsson W995 for free?" Rightly, I am an owner of Sony Converter and it is my pleasure to share software with you. Furthermore, there are many other sony converter series such as Sony Walkman Video Converter|| Sony XPERIA Video Converter|| Sony PSP Video Converter, just name a few.

lizhile836

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:22 pm

���� for you Americans!�� Hey mate, you're in SF �� not London. @Erik Well either way it shouldn't effect this because it works flawlessly on bar code apps. Well it could effect their decision on supporting it for those devices without an auto-focus option. It's still basically a Beta service after all so they may not feel ready to support it on fixed-focus devices yet.hd converterconvert avi to ipad

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:46 pm

I am waiting for the next gen ipad also but am finding it harder each day to keep holding out!flv to avi converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:21 am

BTW: 20481536 is not more pixels than the 25601440 as seen on the 27″ displays. Nevertheless, Apple will release such a retina display, it will be much more expensive then the standard display. Why not make an "iPad HD" besides an "iPad"? You'll get what you are willing to pay for. Of course the problem of CPU/graphics power would require two CPU architectures, too. It probably won't be a wise decision of Apple to make the iPad faster than the iPad HD. With the same CPU/graphics, that would be the case.mac dvd ripper

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down