Easily and Fastly Rip and Convert DVD and Video With Total Media Converter

:: Main Chat :: Music

Go down

Easily and Fastly Rip and Convert DVD and Video With Total Media Converter

Post by gaodoule on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:57 am

It is the end of the year and the holiday is coming soon. Lots of new DVD movies and video movies will be produced at this time every year. For convenience, all of you want to put them on your own mdia or portable players (It is legal). Tipard Total Media Converter can do both of them: ripping DVD and converting video movies.

Introduce this piece of software in brief. Tipard Total Media Converter can rip DVD to common video formats such as mp4, H.264, wmv, swf, mov, flv, avi, 3gp, mkv and convert video among mkv, mp4, avi, mov, wmv, flv, vob, swf, m4v etc..

If you would like a try, the first thing is to download this program from here.

Step 1.Click the "Add File" or “Load DVD” button to add video file or DVD.
Step 2. Video settings
Select the output video format you want from the drop-down list of profile or subtile or audio track.
Note:
By cicking the "Settings" button, you can set the video parameters and audio tract.
step 3.Click the "Start" button to start conversion. It is very fast and in a short while your conversion will be finished.

Tipard Total Media Converter has basically editing funtions such as snapshot, effect, trim, crop, watermark, merging clips into one file and extract audio from DVD and video files.
Take some as examples:

★Watermark★
By clicking “watermark” you can add text or picture watermark for your video according to your need.

★Effect★
Click “Effect” button you can do these actions: adjusting brightness, contrast and saturation of the video. You can easily adjust the video through two windows in the same interface.

★Trim★
If you just want convert a clip of your video, then you can use the "Trim" icon to set the Start time and End time of the clip or you can directly drag the slide bar to the accurate position.

★Crop★
By using the “Crop” function you can crop the black edge of your video and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust your video to your Google Phone.

With Tipard Total Media Converter you can deal with almost all format coversion. You should feel convenient and easy only installing it on your computer and it won’t affect your computer.

If you are eager for a much bigger suite, there is Tipard DVD Ripper Pack. It is the professional combination of DVD Rip Software, Video Converter and iPod to PC Transfer.

gaodoule

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Easily and Fastly Rip and Convert DVD and Video With Total Media Converter

Post by zhoujin690 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:54 am

.mts file is one of HD file, high-definition one. Nowadays, it is very necessary to have a HD Converter, HD Video Converter or MTS Converter Download because, MTS file is commonly used on Sony, Canon, Nikon video camoras.

zhoujin690

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:49 pm

I agree completely. While the ��sheep�� comments were somewhat applicable to iPhone users (which is all good & fun), it is certainly more applicable to Android users now �C being that everyone is jumping on their bandwagon.Mac iPod to iTunestransfer mac to ipad

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:27 am

The 360's online play only costs about $50 for 13 months. And when you look at the price differences between the consoles themselves it really balances out. And as far as accessories for the 360, the only thing you really need is a controller and a mic for online play. Other than that all you need is the games of your choice, so in all reality there is no price difference. I just prefer the 360 for online play and the simplicity of the controls. I hope this helps!iPhone copy

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:31 pm

Apple was never worried about Android , maybe 3.0 will make Apple worried. I do think that the "S" is for Samsung, this is my theory Samsung came to Google and said I want to make a Nexus phone Google said sure Samsung used their new screen technology, Samsung wanted to call it Nexus 2 Google said NO for two reasons one this not an "2″ upgrade and second also put in NFC chip in, Samsung but we can't no room Google make room, Samsung guess we can take out the micro SD card , but what do we call it if not Nexus 2 , Google maybe you can use that "S" thing STOP bothering me (Google thinking if they call it "S" then can have an Nexus "LG" or "SE" also who cares we making this top secret Motorola DROID 4G LTE Table with Motorola and VZW)The only people who contribute to Android in my opinion is HTC after Google of crocus Motorola is is used by VZW and Somewhat Google too, but none of the other manufacture add anything to the next update of Android it is all Google and HTC , the new sense has online services that is coming to "pure" android sense 1.5 had a multi touch keyboard and muti touch browser then android has it latter. HTC is one of the only ones who makes good hardware , unlike Samsung that make an 4 inch iPhone 3Gs with android 2.3 and a A8 or what ever witch is the same thing as Apple's A4. One more thing if you do not want tot get an Nexus Phone then the only way that you are to be almost granted to get an OS update go with HTC because they would actually update the phone because they work with Google. First none Nexus phone to get 2.2 was the HTC EVO 4G (Sprint phone) I am going to predict that HTC is going to update and or release an new phone with 2.3 before Samsung gets 2.3 on any of their phones not including the Nexus S because that is Google's phone. I would even say maybe two including the G2 because that is almost Stock Android. But that is just what I think.AVI to VOB

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down