How to Easily Transfer Video/Music/Picture From iPod/iPhone to PC on Windows/Mac

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to Easily Transfer Video/Music/Picture From iPod/iPhone to PC on Windows/Mac

Post by Oalinei on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:58 am

New iPod Nano 5 can shoot video and it is so convenient for iPod users to capture the precious moment. But it is a problem how to export these videos from iPod to backup them on computer or share with family or friends, including pleasant music and beautiful pictures.

Here I'd like to share an easy way for Windows/Mac users to transfer video, music and pictures from iPod to your computer.

They are Tipard iPod to PC Transfer and Tipard iPod Transfer for Mac.

I woulid like to explain them one by one so that you could learn them more.

Part 1:Tipard iPod to PC Transfer can transfer video, audio and pictures from iPod to PC or itune. And the software supports iPod, iPod Classic, iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Touch. If you think this one is suitable for you, you could free download from here.

Step 1: Connect iPod to your computer, then the transfer can automatically load your iPod into it. The user interface of the software will show you the version of your iPod, the used and left spaces on your iPod.

Step 2: Click Audio, Video or picture on your iPod, will be displayed automatically, see screenshot as follows:

Step 3: Select the files you wanted to transfer by click them.
Step 4: Click "iPod to PC" button, then a pop-up window will appear for you to choose the place for the transferred files. After few seconds the transfer process will be finished.

Part 2:If you are a Mac user, you could use Tipard iPod Transfer for Mac that can transfer video, audio and picture from iPod to Mac or itune. And the software supports all version of iPod, iPod Classic, iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Touch. If you think this one is suitable for you, you could free download Intel Version or Power PC Version.

And then Connect iPod to Mac, then the transfer can automatically load your iPod into it. The user interface of the software will show you the version of your iPod, the used and left spaces on your iPod.

Note
The specific operation steps are the similar to windows above.

Believe you get one of them, you will easily transfer or copy your video, music and picture from iPod/iPhone to PC.

Mod Converter

Oalinei
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to Easily Transfer Video/Music/Picture From iPod/iPhone to PC on Windows/Mac

Post by wordolf357 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:00 am

I am a super fan of iPhone but I am not tolerable to buy ringtones on iTunes. Fortunatly, my bosom friend, who is also a fan of iPhone, shares with me a marvellous iPhone Ringtone Maker. From now on, I am able to make ringtone using my own favorite songs from located resourse. I would like to share it with you and I am quite sure that it can give you a hand.
iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac//iPhone Ringtone Converter//iPhone Ringtone Creator//M4R Converter

wordolf357

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to Easily Transfer Video/Music/Picture From iPod/iPhone to PC on Windows/Mac

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:51 pm

I have to say that in those days there was also far, far less trolling or borderline trolling of the sort that seems to be so prevalent now, again I would say because the fairly large group of committed community members saw the forums as a kind of friendly neighborhood, and cranks and malcontents were simply shown the door. Of course, some of that also has to do with Apple's changing status, but if you take a look at the Nova forums you'll notice that, while there are plenty of people who think Apple can be really stupid or are very fond of other platforms, there is very little of the kind of relentless negativity that we always seems to have at any given time, usually courtesy of three or four very active posters.iPad DVD RipperiPad to iTunes

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:23 am

If they can adapt those thousands of apps to work in a mobile Facebook OS, they'd instantly have a huge competitor to the App Store and iOS, in addition to an army of developers and loyal users.VOB to MPEG Converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:26 pm

Apple has really got to be careful. Rentals are still HUGE in Japan, and various rental shops (Tsutaya and GEO, to name a few) are very popular and frequented for not only movies but also music. This might appeal to the Tokyo crowd, but I think rentals might flop in the overall market. The purchase price is about right though, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Buying movies has always been ridiculous in Japan.convert Blu-ray to mkv

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:24 am

Apple has shown it is perfectly willing to enable carrier-specific functionality (or, more accurately, features by carrier), if the carrier request is. MMS? Tethering. These were possible on the iPhone for almost a year before ATT iPhones had them. If there were underlying iOS changes for Verizon's mobile hotspot app, I would bet Apple structured them in such a way that other carriers could create a similar app, should they be ready and willing. The only surprise is that this is in a separate VZW-branded app and not some Apple utility or network preferences page. avi to wmv converter Apple is all about change in support of a better basic user experience with their products critics always try to bash Apple on the basis of "ego-centric over-control", but the products generally win out over time. Bottom line I've learned over 3 decades to trust Apple and look forward to whatbthey do next!

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top