How to convert video/audio files to iPhone on Mac

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:02 am

I have noticed if you play clean fingerstyle, the volume on an electric can be lacking. Increasing the set up gain can cause noise, but that is expected. Using any active pick up guitar is fantastic. My CEC sounds great in clean amp mode with a little delay, and reverb. All around it is a great app. The iRig works well. I have seen it for $29.95. Target now sells it, most likely $39.95, but no shipping. One thing, once you get the iRig, you can use it with other apps like Ampkit, 4Track, iShread, and others. You are not always in front of a pc when you have ideas. This makes Amplitube worth it. I have the free version, and bought a few pedals along with the full multitrack. that suits my needs better than the full version. I still get the free updates, and agree the iPad is a better interface. backup iPad 2 for Mac I have noticed no improvement whatsoever. My battery is lucky to last me 9 hours. I'm a heavy data user and being on AT&T…pffft…here in Honolulu it is horrible no matter what they do. I can sit sometimes and just watch it trying to get to a website and eat a full course meal.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

I have noticed if you play clean fingerstyle, the volume on an electric can be lacking. Increasing the set up gain can cause noise, but that is expected. Using any active pick up guitar is fantastic. My CEC sounds great in clean amp mode with a little delay, and reverb. All around it is a great app. The iRig works well. I have seen it for $29.95. Target now sells it, most likely $39.95, but no shipping. One thing, once you get the iRig, you can use it with other apps like Ampkit, 4Track, iShread, and others. You are not always in front of a pc when you have ideas. This makes Amplitube worth it. I have the free version, and bought a few pedals along with the full multitrack. that suits my needs better than the full version. I still get the free updates, and agree the iPad is a better interface. backup iPad 2 for Mac I have noticed no improvement whatsoever. My battery is lucky to last me 9 hours. I'm a heavy data user and being on AT&T…pffft…here in Honolulu it is horrible no matter what they do. I can sit sometimes and just watch it trying to get to a website and eat a full course meal.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:03 am

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:03 am

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:04 am

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:05 am

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:05 am

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:06 am

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:07 am

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:07 am

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:08 am

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:09 am

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:10 am

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:10 am

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:11 am

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:12 am

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to convert video/audio files to iPhone on Mac

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next