All DVD,iPod/iPad/iPhone Video,Transfer tools up to 60% Off

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by gossipman on Tue May 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Having a business account with two upgrades on it means I'm getting the white iPhone tomorrow and the iPhone 5 whenever it is actually released. My converted white iPhone is junk. That was a horrible decision on my part. best iPad 2 video converter I know people are touting the voice and data at the same time argument, but you know what? People already on Verizon aren't going to notice the difference, which is going to be a majority of the people buying the iPhone. Same thing with data speeds, no current Verizon customer will notice. However I've had faster Verizon 3G than AT&T 3G in certain areas. So when I ditch the Droid for the Verizon iPhone, I'm not gonna notice the differences that people are pointing out because I've been a customer for almost 3 years and with Verizon changing their upgrade policy, I should be all set to get it when it launches. The only people who are going to notice these differences are ones who switched for AT&T to Verizon. And if you don't want to lose voice and data at the same time, don't switch.

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top