High end designer cases for iPad

Go down

High end designer cases for iPad

Post by no1poster on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:58 am

LV has made a protective cover for iPad thats going to hit the stores in 2011. Retail price is a “modest” 340 USD. It looks and feels great but can anyone afford to buy it? How much have you spent on iPad accessories?

no1poster

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: High end designer cases for iPad

Post by Bladelip on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:04 am

340 USD? yeah, you can buy one if you’re crazy..

Bladelip

Number of posts : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miniinsider on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:32 am

My android tablet is half the price of that cover
http://www.lightinthebox.com/?utm_source=frmkt&utm_medium=re&utm_campaign=omniweb

miniinsider

Number of posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightsinger on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:33 am

My iPad cover cost something like three and a half dollars, I could have bought more than 90 of those for 340 dollars.

Nightsinger

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-11-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gossipman on Tue May 10, 2011 5:17 pm

What you're saying doesn't make any sense.If you only want the WiFi sharing feature, jailbreak and install that. only that. And nothing else. You do that, and you don't have to worry about any sort of clunky-ness. Combine that with the fact that the wifi tethering through MyWi is stealth, and uses your stock data plan, not having to pay extra for this mobile hotspot makes far more sense.And simply put, at the end of the day, if you jailbreak only for MyWi, under no circumstances will the jailbreak alone cause other than unlocking the device for modification.Best suggestion to you would be to restore, jailbreak and only install MyWi. At the end of the day, you won't be any further behind, and will not be under the "rule" of the carrier.That reminds me, I need to try using my phone as a connection for my Xbox to see how well it works iPod to computer good news:welcome our website STRONG>_(( vipsho pper.us )) ( Please enter the website Please believe that we will be very good ) love shopping friend accept credit card and so mang payment ( Please copy stick this website ) Welcome to my web site please patiently watch will have your favorite items __/STRONG>(( vipsho pper.us ))

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down