I like kissing so much I donít even need to have sex

:: Main Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I like kissing so much I donít even need to have sex

Post by no1poster on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:02 am

Do you reckon to enjoy kissing so much that one doesnít even want to have sex is kind of weird? Iím only thinking because Iíve had three girlfriends so far and I have never wanted to have sex with them, but on the other hand I donít want to stop kissing. Itís kind of scary.. lately my infatuation with lips has reached higher and higher levels. I spent 169.99 USD on an iMito iM7 tablet computer and Iím spending the best part of my waking hours with it. When Iím going to bed at night, when Iím going to work, when Iím waiting for food in a restaurant, Iím always looking for new pictures and videos of ladies with beautiful lips. Again and again I find myself almost drawn to kiss the screen when I see a particularly beautiful and luscious pair of lips. Heaven only knows.. but I donít really feel that Iím abnormal or anything. Iím even thinking about begging Android to design an application where there would be different kinds of lips and a touch application so I could vent out my obsession a little.. hahaha.
Anyway, when Iím looking for possible dates on some websites or meeting girls online Iím always looking at their lips first. When I start getting to know someone the problem is that I donít know how to tell them that Iím only interested in kissing. I really donít know if there is something wrong with this and are there others who are as into kissing as I am.

no1poster

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I like kissing so much I donít even need to have sex

Post by miniinsider on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:09 am

Hard to believe youíve had three girlfriends before
But nice tablet , you say it was 170USD?

miniinsider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I like kissing so much I donít even need to have sex

Post by no1poster on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:02 am

Yes , I bought it from lightinthebox, you can buy whatever you like on it

no1poster

View user profile