Go down

How to convert video files to iPod MP3

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Post by gossipman on Tue May 10, 2011 4:58 pm

I have used honeycomb on 3 devices, and I just sent along the xoom I used for app testing for a week. Also have an ipad1 and an ipad2, palm pre, droid, iphone 3gs. Currently using droidx and wife is on iphone4. I also have a bunch of other computers and electronic toys. Honeycomb has the most refined notification system (webos is second), ios is at the bottom of the stack for notifications. Home screens are more flexible in honeycomb, this is a matter of taste. Some android widgets are usability enhancements. I would love to see some type of widget api / osx dashboard ui implemented in 5. Flash isn't as paramount as it once was. Im not addicted to flash games, and the vast majority of video content I want is available to me. Ios has netflix. Multi tasking is won by webos. Yes, I understand why apple implemented just specific apis… but, in real world usage, the webos implementation more capable, and to me; fluid. All in all though. Ios wins out over android for tablets, because of attention to detail. Attention to detail from both the os producers, as well as the application producers, makes the difference. I honestly can't understand how after using an ipad2 with the smart cover for a day, and a xoom for a day; you can claim the xoom is more user friendly and not half baked. I for one, don't want to be a fan boy. I want a tablet that has honeycomb notifications, webos multi tasking, ios attention to detail and app selection (as in, the apps that are available), and swype as the keyboard. free dvd riper When will they fix the device's inability to cache HD movie rentals in the background as you move about the other menu options. 8GB of internal storage should be sufficient to pull down at least one 720 flic as I play my itunes lib, but the moment you begin playing a song all d/l cease. Telling customers they need a faster broadband connection is not an answer, but that is what their support tells me. Yes, I know there is a standard def option. It's called multitasking Steve…make it happen or lose revenue to the netflix app. Some of us are forced to have craptastic d/l rates by living in a building with contract, frac'd lines from an isp with a lockout on competition for services. MUST fix this! (stepping down from soap box)

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down