Convert DVD to iPhone 4 Anywhere Even in Mac

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Convert DVD to iPhone 4 Anywhere Even in Mac

Post by iskyluo on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:29 am

DVD to iPhone 4 Converter

DVD to iPhone 4 Converter, converting DVD to the fourth generation of iPhone, is an excellent software for iPhone users. DVD to iPhone 4 Converter is an almighty converter, which could not only convert DVD to iPhone 4, but also convert DVD to video and audio, such as MP4, MOV, M4A of iPhone.

DVD to iPhone 4 Converter for Mac
Do you want to convert DVD to iPhone 4 Converter for Mac so that you can make moives on your iPhone 4 more exciting? I strongly recommend DVD to iPhone 4 Converter for Mac.

The DVD to iPhone 4 Converter for Mac is a very professional converter and possesses powerful editing functions to adopt. Of course, this software is capable of converting videos of all popular formats, it helps you rip DVD movies to iPhone 4 MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC(the best HD video effect), MOV, M4V video and iPhone MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV audio on Mac OS X. Its output video can be perfectly played on your iPhone 4, iPhone(3G), iPhone 3GS and iPod as well.
How to preview movie and take snapshot while previewing

1 Load DVD or DVD Files by clicking or click to open the following drop-down menu
and then select what you need

2 ■ Click to preview the DVD movie in the left preview window

■ Click the picture will be captured and saved in the specified folder in the image type as you have set

■ click to open the snapshot folder to view the captured pictures
Resource:
Convert DVD to iPhone 4
iPhone4 Transfer,
iPhone4 PDF Transfer,
DVD to iPod Touch Converter,
DVD to iPad Converter,
DVD to iPhone4 for Mac,
DVD to iPhone4 Converter Comparison
DVD to iPhone 4 Converter
Convert DVD to iPhone 4 for Mac
iPhone 4 Ringtone Maker for Mac
iPhone 4 Transfer for Mac
iPhone 4 PDF Transfer for Mac

iskyluo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How to rip blu-ray Disc

Post by maidabrook on Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:57 am

How to rip blu-ray Disc

Blu-ray movie will give you excellent multimedia experience. However it is still a bit inconvenient to share your Blu-ray movie. So why not convert Blu-ray movie to DVD or AVI format to keep HD movie and more easier to share?

Now i talk about how rip Blu-ray to DVD and how to rip Blu-ray to AVI by using Aiseesoft Blu Ray Ripper.

Step 1: Free download Aiseesoft Blu Ray Ripper, and install.

Step 2:Launch it after successfully installed and then you will see the following screen.

step 3: load Blu-ray and select the profile

Click the Load Blu-ray button, then you can load your favorite Blu Ray as you like.If you want to merge the selected contents into one file you can click the merge button. As default the merged file is named as Merge.

The "Profile" provides you with optimized output file profile templates for you, and under the "Destination", you can choose the destination folder you want the output files stored.

with the "Profile" you can choose DVD or AVI as the output format.

Step 4: Convert Blu-ray

Click button to start Blu Ray to AVI conversion. You can preview the effect in the following screen.

After successful completed the converting, the result will be stored on the destination folder you previously selected.
That's it! Get ready to enjoy them.

maidabrook
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2010-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Convert DVD to iPhone 4 Anywhere Even in Mac

Post by brownaolex on Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:44 pm

M2TS Converter and M2TS Converter for Mac

Are you worrying about your Blu-ray Disc and AVCHD camcorders (Sony HDR-CX 100, Canon Vixia HF200, Panasonic HDC-TM10, etc.) that canít transfer to you potable iPhone, iPod, let alone to your Mac computer? M2TS Converter and M2TS Converter for Mac can solve your problems. M2TS Converter is such a special program designed for Blu-ray user and AVCHD camcorders fans to convert M2TS files to other formats. There is M2TS Converter for Mac only for Mac users to transfer files between devices and Mac.

brownaolex

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brownaolex on Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:16 am

M2TS Converter and M2TS Converter for Mac

Are you worrying about your Blu-ray Disc and AVCHD camcorders (Sony HDR-CX 100, Canon Vixia HF200, Panasonic HDC-TM10, etc.) that canít transfer to you potable iPhone, iPod, let alone to your Mac computer? M2TS Converter and M2TS Converter for Mac can solve your problems. M2TS Converter is such a special program designed for Blu-ray user and AVCHD camcorders fans to convert M2TS files to other formats. There is M2TS Converter for Mac only for Mac users to transfer files between devices and Mac.

brownaolex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brownaolex on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:30 am

Best MTS Converter for Mac

Recently, I have found a so wonderful MTS Converter, in fact, it is a best assitant for Mac fans, because the MTS Converter for Mac can easily onvert MTS video and other videos or audios, and it can also support he converted files playing on iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, YouTube, Mobile Phone and the other different devices.

brownaolex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gossipman on Tue May 10, 2011 2:57 pm

Would this allow secure email, contacts, and calendar integration with my windows laptop through my company server? Company currently issues Blackberrys, but if I could carry everything on my personal phone that would make my day. Email client is being shifted from Lotus Notes (VOMIT) to Outlook. iPod audio converter I think they didn't release an iOs 5 beta last month because it is tied into the new mobile me streaming music cloud service and they don't want it officially out until they have all the record companies they need on board.

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top