Here is an all-in-one and full-featured tool that can rip DVD to any video/audio format and convert between all pop video/audio formats including the HD videos: [b]4Easysoft [url=http://www.4easysoft.com/dvd-converter-suite.html]DVD Converter[/url] Suite[

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hot News: Convert any video/DVD in one tool

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Here is an all-in-one and full-featured tool that can rip DVD to any video/audio format and convert between all pop video/audio formats including the HD videos: [b]4Easysoft [url=http://www.4easysoft.com/dvd-converter-suite.html]DVD Converter[/url] Suite[

Post by fanjiaba on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:52 am

Here is an all-in-one and full-featured tool that can rip DVD to any video/audio format and convert between all pop video/audio formats including the HD videos: 4Easysoft DVD Converter Suite
It combines DVD to Video Converter and Total Video Converter into one tool. So it can rip any DVD to AVI, XviD, WMV, VOB, WMA, MP3,etc. and convert between almost all video formats, then you can enjoy your favorite DVD movie or video clips on Youtube, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Wii, Zune, etc.

The following guides will make a detailed introduction in two parts:
Part 1: How to rip and edit DVD movies to other video formats
Part 2: How to convert any video format to another

Preparation: Download and install 4Easysoft DVD Converter Suite

Part 1: How to rip and edit DVD movies to other video formats
Step 1: Run this software and select DVD to Video Converter, then click “Load DVD” to load the DVD that you want to convert.
This converter can support all commercial DVDs, including DVD with the restriction of CSS, Region, RCE, Sony ARccOS. And just“Load DVD” button, you can load your DVD from DVD drive, DVD folder in your PC or IFO file.
Step 2: Select output settings
From the profile drop-down list, you can choose the output video format you need.
And you can click “Settings” button to set the Video Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate, etc.
You can also choose the audio track and subtitle you need.
Step 3: Choose the output folder.
Click “Browse” button, you can select the output path or you can choose the default path of the program.
Step 4: Start the conversion.
Completely supporting dual core CPU, the conversion can be finished with fastest conversion speed and highest output quality.

Part 2: How to convert any video format to another
Step 1: Run this software and select Total Video Converter, and then click the “Add File” button to load your video.
Step 2: Select the output video format from the profile drop-download list.
The profile including video for almost any portable devices such as iPod, iPhone, Archos, iRiver, PSP, Zune. Creative Zen, Nokia Serials, Palm, and so on..
Big surprice:This converter not only convert common videos such as
DVD to AVI,
DVD to MP4,
DVD to WMV,
DVD to FLV,
DVD to 3GP, it can also support HD video and flash video as its input and output video, such as HD H.264, HD AVI, HD MPG, HD TS, HD WMV, etc.

Or you can click “setting” button to customize output settings by setting Video Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate, etc.
Step 3: Click the “Start” button to start your conversion and in a short while it will be finished.

Editing Tips:

No matter you choose DVD to Video Converter or Total Video Converter, you can use the following functions to edit your videos: video effect, trim video, crop video, select preferences, snapshot pictures, merge files into one.

Hope this can be helpful.

fanjiaba

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:50 am

sense im a girl i dont really enjoy most of those but ive played or watched my bro play them. Halo is a good game, im surprised no one has said anything about halo or halo wars, Every guy at my school is OBSESSED with halo wars and it gets soooo obnoxious! lolavi to mp6 coverter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gossipman on Tue May 10, 2011 2:02 pm

i was a blackberry user for 2 full years and i was quite worried about the switch… and at first i really struggled but now i can type on the touchscreen keyboard just as fast as i can on my blackberry… burn avi to dvd mac That's early and makes absolutely no sense. Apple releases products based on buying practices, iPods – September/Holiday Season iPads – April/Graduation iPhones – The majority of upgrades to cellphone contracts occur in the summer and the holidays. It also coincides with their developer conference. iMacs/Macbooks – Fall/again HolidaysSo no there is absolutely no reason to sell a product in a month where people are paying their bills off from the holidays. I understand january maybe but Feb and Mar are dead months for consumer products.

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Here is an all-in-one and full-featured tool that can rip DVD to any video/audio format and convert between all pop video/audio formats including the HD videos: [b]4Easysoft [url=http://www.4easysoft.com/dvd-converter-suite.html]DVD Converter[/url] Suite[

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top