How to enjoy DVD, music and video clips on your iPad?

:: Main Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:47 am

I am 13 and i have been saving up for an xbox 360 arcade and have $188 saved up. My dad told me he would pay the rest of the money for the 360 and buy me $30 worth of used games of my choice at gamestop if i beat him in madden nfl 09 for ps3(i want the 360 in my room). If i loose, i have to give him my $188 dollars. Now i always beat my dad in madden. the last game i played against him, i was dolphins and he was the Giants. I gave him 3 rewinds and i had none. I won 31, 10. should i take his offer?iPhone restore

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gossipman on Tue May 10, 2011 1:46 pm

To be fair the $25 discount on the Kindle is 18% off of the $139 price. That same discount would make the entry level ipad around $409. That makes it more compelling but still not enough for me to consider. The implementation of this idea would be interesting on an ipad though. I imagine your lockscreen and maybe wallpaper would be a permanent billboard or something. That seems kind of tackey and I can't see this happening while Steve Jobs is around. avi to mov converter for mac I'm on 4.1 as well. Never saw anything worthy of going through the hassle of upgrading. I sure hope this new exploit works on 4.3.1 so we can finally be current again. I still don't think we're missing anything that important though.

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top