Best way for putting DVDs and videos on iPad (Windows & Mac)

:: Main Chat :: Tutorials

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:46 am

Rhapsody never seems to work as consistent as it should. On the pc, it always buffers forever, on iOS, songs skip. If napster Somehow excels in the flaws that rhapsody has, I'm switching asap!flv to mp6 converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gossipman on Tue May 10, 2011 1:40 pm

I have noticed if you play clean fingerstyle, the volume on an electric can be lacking. Increasing the set up gain can cause noise, but that is expected. Using any active pick up guitar is fantastic. My CEC sounds great in clean amp mode with a little delay, and reverb. All around it is a great app. The iRig works well. I have seen it for $29.95. Target now sells it, most likely $39.95, but no shipping. One thing, once you get the iRig, you can use it with other apps like Ampkit, 4Track, iShread, and others. You are not always in front of a pc when you have ideas. This makes Amplitube worth it. I have the free version, and bought a few pedals along with the full multitrack. that suits my needs better than the full version. I still get the free updates, and agree the iPad is a better interface. vob to mp4 conversion Trials, upgrades, and subscriptions all benefit the developers of content, but really do nothing for the end user. As a developer, advertise that you have a lite version and put it out there. It works just like a trial. I don't want the technical complexity of trying to figure out a system where I can try it for a few days then buy it later. As a consumer, the last thing I need is a system which makes anyone question if I have or have not bought an app. Apple is about reducing complexity and I never have a problem finding a lite version if it exists.As for upgrades, the tweetie example is bad simply because it fails to realize that maybe I don't want to pay for an upgrade. It's way too easy to upgrade in the apple store and that can be abused by people who charge updates for their software. There would need to be ways to hide updates for paid apps and manage that so I don't get reminded ever day that there's a paid upgrade. As for you the developer, you have to make me want it. Why was tweetie re-written? Did the first one suck? Was it full of bugs? Why did it need a major rewrite in the first place? I'm for any system which makes you the developer work to make me want to buy your software. Sure you have to make money, but I work hard for my money too. I'm the consumer, you have to come get my money, Apple should not make it easier to drop a few bucks and find out I didn't really want the upgrade. There already exist plenty of updates where software actually got nerfed in an upgrade, I would hate to be on the end of that tirade if you paid for an upgrade that nerfed something. It's just dangerous.Subscriptions Of all things, this seems simple to me, and I'm sure Rene has it spot on that it's got something to do with data or money control. Otherwise I can't find a problem here if they do it right and do it simple.I want to see new stuff in OS5 not related to this article, so I'll save it for the next one.

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top