How to convert video to iPad supported media formats?

:: Main Chat :: Music

Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:44 am

“Facebook is not building a phone” is simply PR speak. No, they're not “building the phone,” but they ARE building the phone OS.convert dvd to mpeg

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gossipman on Tue May 10, 2011 1:33 pm

They still offer the reader for free at squareup.com. (given that they accept your application) and you will receive it within a week. Im assuming they partnered up with apple for the exposure… I've been using this for 2 months, on an android phone (apple isn't your only option here!!!), and it is AMAZING. No monthly fees, no contract. Just a simple 2.75% of each transaction. You cant find a cheaper service. Tell me about one that doesn't charge a monthly fee, doesn't charge the standard 15 cent per transaction fee, PLUS a percent of each sale, has no contract, and doesn't charge a yearly "mandatory" fee. I've done my research, and nothing comes close. Also, this isn't just for businesses. Anyone with a bank account can have one. The only thing that I dont like about it is having to explain its awesomeness to each and every customer! iPad Manager Im right there with ya buddy. I really cant seem to find any info on these shsh blobs and whatnot, and im really curious about it all. I bet you are like me, some what newer to the iphone and all this and you just came on board when it came to Verizon, and just feel a little behind when it comes to jailbreaking and all of this. I knew all about rooting android, SBF's, SDK and RSDlight and everything that was involved in that, and now i just wanna get hip to all this jailbreaking stuff.

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down