Best iPad Software discount Pack for ipad users 60% off

Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:44 am

I'm sick of going to touch.Facebook.com just to look at a picture or who's posted to it. On the native app I still get an error. And I also get errors when there are multiple posts in threads. They still disappear. App never gets any better.dvd to mpeg converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gossipman on Tue May 10, 2011 1:32 pm

Take it from someone who has a lot of quality control experience, specifications aren't exact, they tend to be ranges. 0.2mm may be within the thickness specification range for an iPhone 4. If someone is really interested they should get a large sampling of both black and white phones consisting of samples from various production lots and start taking measurements. Or ask Apple. They might shock us and provide some of the spec ranges. avi to quicktime They still offer the reader for free at squareup.com. (given that they accept your application) and you will receive it within a week. Im assuming they partnered up with apple for the exposure… I've been using this for 2 months, on an android phone (apple isn't your only option here!!!), and it is AMAZING. No monthly fees, no contract. Just a simple 2.75% of each transaction. You cant find a cheaper service. Tell me about one that doesn't charge a monthly fee, doesn't charge the standard 15 cent per transaction fee, PLUS a percent of each sale, has no contract, and doesn't charge a yearly "mandatory" fee. I've done my research, and nothing comes close. Also, this isn't just for businesses. Anyone with a bank account can have one. The only thing that I dont like about it is having to explain its awesomeness to each and every customer!

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down