0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

How to convert MTS to MP3 on Mac OS X

Post by kylabromley on Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:03 pm

How to convert MTS to MP3 on Mac OS X
MTS Converter for Mac is such software for Mac users to enjoy their MTS files more happiness. Using a MTS Converter for Mac , you can easily convert your MTS files to other SD video format and HD video format on Mac; you also can convert your MTS files to audio files on Mac with this MTS Converter for Mac software. MTS Converter for Mac can help you to join multiple MTS files into a new one, you also can cut one file into several segments as you like, and you also can get the perfect sound/image quality. This MTS Converter for Mac also supports the converted files playing on iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, YouTube, Mobile Phone and the other different devices.

Key Function:
Convert MTS video - MTS converter for Mac is the good converter to convert MTS video to MPEG, AVI, MP4, and WMV, 3GP, FLV, even the HD video on Mac.

Trim or crop the video - You can drag the slider bar to sure what part you want to trim or set the start time and the end time; with the “crop” function, you can set the zoom mode like keep original, full screen, 16:9,4:3;by the way, you can adjust the crop frame or set the crop values.

Adjust the video effect - You can drag the brightness adjustment bar to choose the best effect for yourself, so are the contrast and saturation of video. Select “apply to all” option and the effect of this video will be used for all videos.

Preview the original video and converted video - MTS Converter for Mac can be used for you to watch the original or converted video like the common media player.

Set the output settings and extract audio - Before you converting the video, you should be set output settings like audio track and subtitle, output formats and the destination. Converter not only converts videos, but also extracts the audio from the video or audio.

How to convert MTS to MP3 on Mac OS
Free download MTS Converter for Mac and install it.

Step 1: Add files
Click"Add File" button on the toolbar and select the MTS files to convert.

Step 2: Set output format
The quick way to set the output format is click the profile former drop-down list and the other drop-down list next to it.
Tip : The video settings and the audio settings will be modified by clicking on the button "settings". Many parameters will help you more.

Step 3: Destination setting
Click button to set a destination folder.

Step 4: Convert MTS files
Click button to convert the MTS files to mp3 format.

Step 5: Preview the converted file
After converting the files, you can preview the converted files only clicking on button

kylabromley

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:42 am

older users wont jump on this tech but i see the the kids of today that basically LIVE on facebook eating this up. the facebook interface for communication is here to stay, “places” isn't even for us, its for “them”(the young ones). i(very unscientifically) surveyed my little brother and his friends: they have absolutely no problem sharing their locations and wont have a problem when they get older, because they had been using it all their lives.xvid to dvd converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gossipman on Tue May 10, 2011 1:23 pm

I'm praying that they'll soon implement the Home double-click to pull up more real-world features, such as Toggling/Selecting Wi-Fi, toggling Bluetooth, Send All Calls to Voicemail or Do Not Disturb, and Airplane Mode. dvd to ipod for mac I've been using MyWi for several months, but only 150-200MB per month (much less than most people use with their device alone), and have never received a message from AT&T. If they weren't looking at data usage, I'd have been contacted by now.

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to convert MTS to MP3 on Mac OS X

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top