If I were the President of the United States

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If I were the President of the United States

Post by Bladelip on Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:16 pm

If I were the President of the United States, I would perform the following reforms.

First, fully withdraw our troops from Iraq,. I would command the soldiers to return home before Christmas. Their mothers and fathers are eagerly waiting for them to come back and to have the whole family share the Christmas dinner together again.

Second, I would concentrate on the financial crisis. The rich must help the poor. When the economic situation improves, wealthy enterprises and individuals would be compensated for their help under the supervision of the people and participation of the state. I hope that come next Christmas, everyone could enjoy a delicious turkey on their Christmas table.

Third, I would abolish irrational spending. Especially anything on Apple. Not only are the wage earners reluctant to buy products, but the students who don’t have so much money in the first place are going on Ebay and Lightinthebox to buy supercheap Chinese smart phones. If it was me, I would feel embarrassed. Since I cannot control the markets, I would just get rid of this and other dominating brands.

Bladelip

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If I were the President of the United States

Post by freellula on Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:58 am

The most difficult issue is the environment and the phenomena of global warming. Undeniably, I can hardly ask the people to stop driving their cars and ride their bike to work or travel. Regarding this issue, we as a people, can pass the barriers set before us. Even though we might be in the wrong occasionally, we’re still the United States.

freellula

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-11-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by no1poster on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:47 am

I would want the FBI to preserve the privacy and intimacy of the President. I would install a large bathtub in my office. Then I would have the FBI to cover everything that leaves my office with a Durex because I wouldn’t want anything besides myself to have my DNA to be found on it.

no1poster

Number of posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miniinsider on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:23 am

Well,as a student,I totally agree you guys,I’ve checked www.lightinthebox.com
Have any of you bought stuffs on this site before? It’s pretty cheap indeed, kinda hard to believe.. Do they have “black Friday” everyday?

miniinsider

Number of posts : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:41 am

this is for the future. this isn't for us(anyone older than 27). my little brother uses facebook AS his phone. he doesn't really text all that much anymore, everything is done with wall posts and his friends all do the same.[url=http://www.mediaconvertersሤإ

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gossipman on Tue May 10, 2011 1:22 pm

+1 for Pocket Informant. I purchased and tried, Omnifocus, Things, and a bunch more with variations on the name ToDo and Pocket Informant is way ahead of them all. Its one of the few that does Calendar events and todos, and syncs with google. Awesome note vob to mp4 conversion I'm praying that they'll soon implement the Home double-click to pull up more real-world features, such as Toggling/Selecting Wi-Fi, toggling Bluetooth, Send All Calls to Voicemail or Do Not Disturb, and Airplane Mode.

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top