How to Convert PDF to ePub Format and Transfer to iPad/iPhone

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

How to Convert PDF to ePub Format and Transfer to iPad/iPhone

Post by reconry on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:40 am

I guess many guys got lots of eBooks in PDF and other formats, but some e-readers—like Sony Reader, Barnes & Noble Nook, Hanlin eReader and phones/devices using Android only support specific formats with their default reader apps, especially newly-released and hot iPad. What's the best way to convert those PDFs to ePub (ePub is the only ebook format iTunes accepts)?

Here's how you can convert PDF into ePub on Windows with Aiseesoft PDF to ePub Converter. It can convert PDF to ePub file easily and help you read eBook on iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Sony Reader, etc..

Step 1: Download and install Aiseesoft PDF to ePub Converter. This is interface of the software below.

Step 2: Click “Add File” or “Add Folder” to add your PDF needed converting. On the right side you can preview the PDF files. The specific details are shown as follows:

Note: There are three ways of selecting pages you want to convert.
Step 3:: Choose the “Output Folder” to save your converted files. And then click “Convert” button to do the process.

After these steps, you can drag your converted files to iTunes and import them to your iPad/iPhone.

iPad ePub Transfer | PDF to iPad | iPad converter

reconry
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 1696
Registration date : 2009-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:41 am

Uh…wasn't this what the Kin was supposed to be all about? With all the bugs they've had and how long it takes them to fix it, there is no way I can see them able to build and support a new OS…not one that I would buy, anyway.burn xvid to dvd

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gossipman on Tue May 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Very Very Very difficult to use ! Just turning it on took 3 tries. When it's on, try to type something and you'll see what I mean. It would be ok if you wanted to hear your iBooks, but other then that it sucks. Although I could be funny to type some jokes about your friends in notes, then have VoiceOver say them. avi to iphone not really. they've done it for so long Apple has a well known rep for "sandbagging" results. I think they are happy rather then pulling their hair out. It means predictable growth which is what they like. What concerns people is the only blip they really had which was slightly lower guidance and lower ipad sales then expected. But many attribute the latter to supply chain issues. But when everything else is good and you're big issues is you can't make enough product to meet the massive demand that's a better problem then, say motorola and the xoom, where there is not enough demand.

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to Convert PDF to ePub Format and Transfer to iPad/iPhone

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down