MTS, M2TS Converter for AVCHD Camcorders

:: Main Chat :: Tutorials

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:31 am

Well that explains why all their employees were ‘hired’ away (wink.) Clearly there were no agreements in place at Palm. PAAAAAALM!quicktime converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gossipman on Tue May 10, 2011 12:37 pm

I'm a apple freak but….. I'd like to buy one of these to see how I could hack n play with it. I think the more real competition that is a threat for apple, the better the products from apple will become available! Now I wish for a device that has these features; iPod touch like device , 3G , GPS , compass , two cameras , with a texting data type plan for around 30.00 a month! Think about this! Can you imagine how many peoples kids would be able to communicate with there parents! Come on apple or samsung! avi to wmv mac to all you people saying it cant be done ect. you are totally ignorant. it will happen before you know it. you will see iphone 4 sprint youtube videos in a few weeks of the phone being released. people change the esn of the iphone to a good working esn on sprint. change some msl settings and bam! done ! how do you think sprint and verizon phones end up on metro pcs and cricket all the time ??? read people… google is your friend.

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top