Review Top 5 Mac Video Converters

:: Main Chat :: Tutorials

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Review Top 5 Mac Video Converters

Post by Mianyes on Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:22 pm

More and more video formats come into people’s life. For video conversion third-party software is on market. This article shows five professional video converter for different video formats for Mac users.

Top 1: Video Converter for Mac (Intel Version or Power PC Version)

Video Converter for Mac is one highly recommended total Mac Video Converter, which can convert all video formats to what formats you need with unmatched conversion speed and excellent output quality, like convert AVI, MP4, MPG, MOD, TOD, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, MOV, MPV, FLV, and HD videos (HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD WMV, etc).

Top 2: HD Video Converter for Mac (Intel Version or Power PC Version)

HD Converter for Mac is a powerful and comprehensive Mac HD Converter and takes the full control over converting HD (High Definition) video to HD video, HD video to SD (Standard Definition ) video, SD video to HD video, SD video to SD video.

Top 3: MTS Converter for Mac (Intel Version or Power PC Version)

MTS Converter for Mac is designed to be simple and intuitive for Mac users. It owns the solution to convert MTS to AVI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, FLV, MKV, VOB, DV, etc.

Top 4: AVC Converter for Mac (Intel Version or Power PC Version)

AVC Converter for Mac can convert 3GP, FLV, MP4, VOB, AVI, WMV, MKV, MOD, TOD, TS, MTS, M2TS etc to H.264/AVC video.

Top 5: TS Converter for Mac (Intel Version or Power PC Version)

TS Converter for Mac is reliable to convert TS file to AVI/MPG, WMV, FLV, SWF, MOV and all the popular video formats on Mac.

DVD Ripper

Mianyes
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:27 am

Though a 7″ ipad could be to the 10″ ipad what the iphone is to the ipod touch. One subsidized by carrier vs nonsub but less features.convert video to mp3

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:18 pm

Actually, I have my fill for this calendar year of tech items. Thus far, I have upgraded to an iPhone 4, bought an iPad, ATV, and a brand spankin' new iMac 21.5. The one semi-relative tech gift (which should have already shipped) that I am waiting for is the Isotoner SmarTgloves so I can use my iPhone in the cold.iPad Magic

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:04 am

Actually, if Apple is maintaining the lock on AT&T iPhones past the contract period, I'd propose it is because of out-of-the-country grey market sales. I don't think they get any part of the data fees. If they did, it was over by the time the iPhone 3G came in when Apple went all in with the subsidizing model.But anyways, if the USA wants to have a cellular market based on contract free phones with carriers only selling service, thinking that it'll make things cheaper, it will take legislation. Collusion is a natural artifact of business when the infrastructure costs are so high. A commodity business it is not. Maybe in another 4 years when all the additional bandwidth won't make a lick of difference to the experience. audio extractor Actually, my bet is that there will be some high demand to unlock the Verizon iPhone so that people can use it on Sprint. I'm not sure about all of the Sprint/CDMA activation issues though. It will be possible and will be interesting if Sprint will allow it (activate an unlocked Verizon phone).

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Review Top 5 Mac Video Converters

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top