Full Guide: How to convert any DVD and videos to iPod Touch/Classic/Nano

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Re: Full Guide: How to convert any DVD and videos to iPod Touch/Classic/Nano

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:21 pm

Googling iPhone charger AA gave a half dozen results on the first page, all that do what he wanted and use the 30 pin connector. To boot there are at least a half-dozen solar versions too.ipad tips and TricksiPad Magic

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brownaolex on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:31 pm

Tipard PDF ePub Converter: Enable you enjoy ePub anytime and anywhere

As we all know, with the rapid development of advanced technology, all kinds of innovation of products have been coming, like Sony Reader, Barnes & Noble nook, Hanlin eReader, iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iTouch, etc.

Although we have got a lot of eBook, which is the format of PDF, the mainstream devices which are mentioned above like iPad, iPhone, iTouch, Sony Reader etc can not be compatible with PDF, in other words, you have lots of eBook of PDF, but you can not enjoy them on your popular device.

Therefore, you need a related converter to convert PDF to ePub, now the Tipard PDF ePub Converter can help you solve the problem perfectly. The PDF ePub Converter is a very useful software which is designed by experts, in order to convert PDF to ePub easily and quickly, so that you can enjoy eBook with the format of ePub anywhere and anytime.

And the Best PDF ePub Converter enables users to enjoy ePub on their mainstream device like iPad/iPod/iPhone, etc. The PDF ePub Converter is very easy to use, it has a extremely detail instruction, trhere are some useful steps , which can help you make use of it better. As follows:

How to Convert PDF to ePub effectively?

Step one: Download and run
Free download Tigard PDF ePub Converter, install and run it. When you see an interface as follow:

you can have your portable device and computer connected.

Step two: Import PDF files

Press "Add File" , then choose the PDF files in the pop-up dialogue box.

Step three: Select the pages
Choose pages you want to convert in the Page Range column

Then set the output folder
where you want to store them after conversion.

Step four: Press the button of "Convert"

,then your documents will be converted to Epub.

There is more information about how to convert PDF to ePub effectively, you can get it from the webpage: http://www.pdftoepubconverter.org/guide/convert-pdf-to-epub.html

brownaolex

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:26 am

My only concern is what i would need it over an iphone for. Or why i wouldn’t go with a 499 10″ ipad instead. Apple would seem to have no problem with ipad sales adding facetime. And retina later.video to mp3 converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:17 pm

Actually, here's a small tip: If you don't have good AT&T reception where you are, turn off 3G.I have an iPhone 3GS and, here in Southern California, I get about 2-3 days with light usage. If I go visit my folks in Vermont and the phone is just sitting around, it lasts about a day.The difference? Crappy cell reception.(Before I inadvertently start a round of AT&T bashing, I'll also point out that Verizon is just as crappy. It's the location. The house sits in a valley right next to a large hill, essentially blocking anything from the west, east, and north. South is the only way out and the NIMBYs didn't want a cell tower blocking their natural beauty.)So if you're going to spending some time in a place where the phone says "No Service", turn off 3G and "Cellular Data." It isn't going to work anyway and your phone will just eat it's battery trying.iPad Manager

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:03 am

Actually, I have my fill for this calendar year of tech items. Thus far, I have upgraded to an iPhone 4, bought an iPad, ATV, and a brand spankin' new iMac 21.5. The one semi-relative tech gift (which should have already shipped) that I am waiting for is the Isotoner SmarTgloves so I can use my iPhone in the cold. hd video converter Actually, if Apple is maintaining the lock on AT&T iPhones past the contract period, I'd propose it is because of out-of-the-country grey market sales. I don't think they get any part of the data fees. If they did, it was over by the time the iPhone 3G came in when Apple went all in with the subsidizing model.But anyways, if the USA wants to have a cellular market based on contract free phones with carriers only selling service, thinking that it'll make things cheaper, it will take legislation. Collusion is a natural artifact of business when the infrastructure costs are so high. A commodity business it is not. Maybe in another 4 years when all the additional bandwidth won't make a lick of difference to the experience.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down