0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

How to copy DVD files on Mac?

Post by maidabavol on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:06 am

How to copy DVD files on Mac?
DVD Copy for Mac is specially designed Mac DVD Copy software for Mac users, which enables you to copy DVD, Clone DVD on Mac with lossless quality.
Designed for Mac OS users, either to copy DVD on Mac perfectly in 1:1 ratio like copying DVD to DVD or to compress DVD9 to DVD5 disc is pretty steady, fast and easy with Mac DVD Copy.

Copy DVD Full Disc Mode, or DVD Main Movie
Backup DVD feature, trailer, main movie, etc by using Full Disc Mode, on the other hand, with DVD Main Movie Mode, you only burn the main content of the movie.

Supported by most DVD formats
Mac DVD Copy is high compatible with DVD+R, DVD+RW and DVD-R, DVD-RW, etc.

Copy DVD-5 to DVD-5 (only 4.7G, known as Single-Sided Single Layer)
DVD-9 to DVD-9 copying (holds 8.5G, called Single-Sided Double Layer). Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5.
And it also has a simple and concise interface.

You can free download this best Mac DVD Copy to your local disc and then install and run it on your PC.

How to copy DVD on Mac
Step 1: Select DVD source from the menu below

The program supports to copy the sources such as DVD-Video disc, DVD-Video folder, and DVD-Video ISO images file. Mac DVD Copy is also DVD burning software to some extent.

Step2: Select the target

It can burn DVD-Video disc and save the target as DVD Folder or Image (.iso).

Step 3: Start the copy
When all steps above are finished, click
button to start copy your DVD movie. Then a window pops up:

You can see the current progress.

maidabavol

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:58 pm

I could care less about FB honestly. I just wish there was more to it and more bands with pages.divx to dvd

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:02 pm

iPhone 4 was my life for about 4 months then I decided to get a MBP. OSX is like iOS without any of the limitations.Therefore my iPhone is basically a router so I can get my computer on the internet. But I still occassionally use it as my camera and video game machine. Somehow I get the funny feeling with the Mac App Store it really is about to bring things full circle. iphone transfer music iPhone 4I like my iPad, too, but it is a distant second! If there were two categories, I'd have to include my 27″ iMac as one of my all-time favorite machines as well.It's really amazing how the Apple marketing machine has sucked me into the iOS/OSX world, so to speak. Less than 8 months ago, I was a die-hard ThinkPad and Windows fan and it took until the 3GS and the release of iOS 3.1 until the features were present that made me switch from my then-beloved BlackBerry Bold (9000). Apple is also GREAT to do make money with. They pay FAST, there is never any BS, everything "just works" on that front as well.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to copy DVD files on Mac?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top