How to Transfer Video/music/Picture/ ePub from iPad to PC?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Post by lilymarry on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:38 pm

Thanks to all of the people who helps me in my past, current and future life. On Thanksgiving Day, I want to send them 4Videosoft iPad Manager . It is a wonderful transfer tool to help users transfer videos/music/picture from iPad to computer and from computer to iPad. That is to say, we can use it as two items of software. One is iPad to Computer Transfer , the other is Computer to iPad Transfer And I learned to use it and find it is very easy and I am full of confidence to teach my future mother-in-low.

Besides, I find a very simple but detailed guide for her to let her follow it to practice. And I will present to you all, if you have any interest to send such a converter, you will need it. OK, letís begin.
How to Transfer Video from iPad to PC?
First, download 4Videosoft iPad Manager , install and run it on your computer. After run it, you will see then connect iPad to computer.
Second, import videos to it and choose the video you want to transfer..
Third, click to transfer these videos from iPad to computer
Last, choose output format.

This effect can also be reached by using iPad to Computer Transfer .

How to Transfer Video from PC to iPad?
The first step is the same as the above guide,
Second, import files to the software and press to add videos.
Third, set output format and choose output folder.
Last, press , you will have the file transferred.

I think it is a very detailed transfer for new users and for older people, I like it very much and I believe my future mother-in-low will also love it and she will enjoy her favorite videos of Katharine Hepburn in the near future.

Transfer iPad File
iPad Manager for Mac
Best iPad Manager
Transfer iPad Files

lilymarry

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:56 pm

There are so many different 'no-name' brand players that are identical in looks but have different chipsets and features, so it's hard to tell what a specific m10 player can or cannot support in terms of video format or games format.[url=http://www.mediac记΢�͵貸΢�͵莠΢�͵蒨΢�͵薰΢�͵蚸΢─Ͷ銈΢■Ͷ钀΢⥠Ͷ辠΢⭀Ͷ蒐͝⯠Ͷ镰΢ⲀͶ陠΢ⴠͶ靐΢゠Ͷ鬐΢㛠Ͷ鳰΢㨀Ͷ鷠΢㪠Ͷ黨΢㭀Ͷꀈ͝㯠Ͷꄐ͝㷀

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top