More and more multimedia tools are available for the Mac users, and sometimes it is really hard to choose the proper one that can meet our need. Now I’d like to share a powerful, easy-to-use and full-featured Video Converter for Mac OS X—4Easysoft [b][url

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Share an all-in-one Video Converter for Mac OS X

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

More and more multimedia tools are available for the Mac users, and sometimes it is really hard to choose the proper one that can meet our need. Now I’d like to share a powerful, easy-to-use and full-featured Video Converter for Mac OS X—4Easysoft [b][url

Post by weitene on Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:37 am

More and more multimedia tools are available for the Mac users, and sometimes it is really hard to choose the proper one that can meet our need. Now I’d like to share a powerful, easy-to-use and full-featured Video Converter for Mac OS X—4Easysoft Mac Video Converter.
With it, you can convert General Video such as FLV, WMV, AIV, 3GP, MP4 and HD video such as TOD, MOD, TS, M2TS, MTS, MOV, etc. like a iMedia converter for Mac: extract audio from your videos to MP3, MP2, AAC, OGG, WMA, FLAC and more like a Video to Audio Converter; and edit your videos by functions of Edit, Trim, Crop, Merge several video files into a single file.

The following are the detailed guide about it:
Preparation: Download and install 4Easysoft Mac Video Converter

Step 1:Click “Add File” button, you can add the files that you want to convert.
This converter can convert all sorts of videos, including General Videos (FLV, WMV. SWF, MP4, RM, RMVB, AVI, 3GP, etc. ) and HD videos (TOD, MOD, M2TS, MTS, TS, MP4, MOV, RM...) to diverse players, like iPod, iPhone, iPhone OS 3.0, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, Wii, even Gphone and etc…
Step 2:Set output settings.
From the profile drop-down list, you can choose the output format you want.
Click the “Browse” you can choose the output destination.
Click “setting” button, a windows pops up and you can change the Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate, Bitrate of video as well as Encoder, Sample Rate, Channels, and Bitrate of audio

Step 3:Click “Start” button to begin the conversion.

Editing Tips:
You can edit your videos by using this converter, such as:
1. Effect—adjust your video brightness, saturation and contrast according your preference
2. Trim—get any part of your video to convert
3. Crop—get your players suitable play region video

4. Merge—enjoy a long video from several clips
5. Snapshot—capture any image you like in the videos
The more useful tools here may help you:
HD Converter
DVD to Video Converter
Total Video Converter

weitene

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blu-ray Ripper makes you enjoy your Blu-ray with different

Post by bobailen on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:26 am

Blu-ray Ripper makes you enjoy your Blu-ray with different experience

Have you imagined the picture that you can enjoy your Blu-ray movies on your popular

devices like iPad, iPhone, iPod, Zune, PSP and so on. It is a absolutely cool thing!

We all know, the format of Blu-ray can be showed by Blu-ray drive, now there are so many

advanced devices like Apple’s products which can not the Blu-ray format, so if you want

to watch Blu-ray movies on these advanced devices, you have to rip Blu-ray. Such as rip

Blu-ray to DVD, rip Blu-ray to MKV etc.

I have ever had the above questions, luckily, I have found the related ways to solve these

problems, for example, the Best Blu-ray Ripper

is a fantastic tool to rip Blu-ray to all kinds of videos formats like MP4,

AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, MOV, DVD, etc Besides, the Best Blu-ray Ripper has can also

help you convert Blu-ray DVD and M2TS files to HD video including HD AVI, HD XviD/DivX, HD

MP4, MOV, HD WMV files.

Most importantly, via Best Blu-ray Ripper ,you can easily and smoothly convert Blu

-ray or other videos, even audios like MPEG, VOB, MP4, M4V, QuickTime and AVI ,etc to MP3,

AAC, M4A for iPhone./iPad/iPod/PSP/Xbox/Zune.

In order to enable you know the Best Blu-ray

Ripper
, we provide you some features of specific instructions, as follows:

One: Directly Rip Blu-ray or DVD from disc
With the help of Best Blu-ray Ripper, it is so easy to rip VDs and Blu-Ray movie

directly from disc, movie folder, or IFO/ ISO image file to different kinds of HD and SD

file formats.

Two: Totally Compatible with Multimedia devices, media players, and video editing

software.
It is so wonderful for users to help them rip Blu-ray or DVD to various video formats

compatible with WD TV Media Player, Xtreamer Media Player & Streamer, HDTV, iPod Touch 4,

iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, PS3, Xbox 360, PSP, Blackberry, Archos 5/7, HTC Evo 4G, Moto Droid

X, Samsung Galaxy S( Samsung Vibrant, Captivate, Epic 4G, and Fascinate), Samsung Galaxy

Tab, Media Server, Windows Media Center, Media Player Classic Home cinema, Quicktime, VLC

Player, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, etc.

Three: Easily Set output video effect and add watermark.
Under the help of Best Blu-ray Ripper, we can smoothly adjust display brightness, contrast

and saturation you can even add watermark in Text or Image to individualize your video.

Now, we can provide you some useful processes to make you know the

Best Blu-ray Ripper

how to work Better. As follows:

How can we effectively Rip

Blu-ray to DVD
?

Step one: Free Download and Run Blu-ray to DVD Converter, you’ll see the interface like

this:

Step two: Click to

load Blu-ray video files to DVD conversion.
Step three:Click and to set your

special video.

Step Four: Click “Profile” to pull down list to select DVD as output video format.

Step five: Click button

to start Blu-ray files to DVD conversion.

Step six: Click

bottom find the converted Blu-ray files.

All steps can be accomplishes just few clicks, it is so easy to operate. Via the magic

Best Blu-ray Ripper

, you can enjoy the more colorful and wonderful digital experience!

bobailen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:56 pm

Well, I have read about your this problem and I just want to say that according to me you need one of the newer Rockchip players that support rkp games to use these. As the thing is that they don't work on my standard Rockchip.Blu-ray to iso

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:58 am

iPad play videos not in native way. It uses a application to play the h264 encoded files. So no flash games for you and the all the gorgeous internet rich content. And BTW flash craschs on PC? Sure it happens on day or another it happens to meu 1 or 2 times in a month. Yes im a PC user. I dont remove my statment about my perdiction on the end o this kind "Apple Era". You will se in the coming few years. In history every (too much)closed platform falled in time. The history repeats itself. Its cyclic. vob to wmv free iPad two guesses. I held off on the first generation iPad, and have was starting to regret it, but reading all the improvements likely to be made, well, it brought me out of my dark place Not to mention that tipb has a pretty good track record with predictions of the improvements from generation to generation of Apple devices, so I won't be disappointed when the second iPad finally becomes introduced to the world.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More and more multimedia tools are available for the Mac users, and sometimes it is really hard to choose the proper one that can meet our need. Now I’d like to share a powerful, easy-to-use and full-featured Video Converter for Mac OS X—4Easysoft [b][url

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum