How to Rip Blu-ray/ DVD and Videos to iPad/iPhone/iPod in easiest way?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to Rip Blu-ray/ DVD and Videos to iPad/iPhone/iPod in easiest way?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:55 pm

BTW my point is, for clarification, these people should be able to have the feature! Whatever is stopping them from having it, is Very ridiculous, it's practically oppressive. Hopefully they're able to have it, I mean all it is is just video chatting, what's wrong with thatAVI to ISO Converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:58 am

iPad 2 no need to elaborate, eh? MBP refresh 13″ especially, which got left out of the last boost in processing power and graphics performance iOS 5 praying, perhaps naively, that Apple will make a serious effort to bring MS Exchange functionality up to par mkv converter iPad play videos not in native way. It uses a application to play the h264 encoded files. So no flash games for you and the all the gorgeous internet rich content. And BTW flash craschs on PC? Sure it happens on day or another it happens to meu 1 or 2 times in a month. Yes im a PC user. I dont remove my statment about my perdiction on the end o this kind "Apple Era". You will se in the coming few years. In history every (too much)closed platform falled in time. The history repeats itself. Its cyclic.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top