ePub Transfer gives you total new experience

Go down

Post by bobailen on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:31 pm

Recently, I have found the wonderful trandfer for ePub users to help them transfer ePub to iPad and convert ePub from the computer to iPad in high quality! Besides, with the help of Best ePUb Transfer , you can also backup the ePub files from iPad to PC to avoid losing the files.

In addition, if you want to enjoy better digital life, you can easily convert various video or audio files to iPad just via the transfer ePub to ipad .

To sum up, it is so convenient for you to convert ePub from PC to iPad with high quality, if you have owned the fantastic software--- epub to ipad transfer , I belicve, you will have a fabulous experience for ePub, just need the Best ePub transfer.

There is more information about the ePub converter , you can visit the link: http://www.epubtransfer.net/

bobailen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:54 pm

my own suggestion is that apple will not announs face time in the middle east unless they get approval from the officials on it especially after the ban of the blackberry service in the UAE a month ago due to national security reason , so I guess apple is playing it safe and not getting people's hopes in the sky and end up taking out the feature.convert AVI to VOB

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:56 am

iOS multitasking is horrible. Most of the time it's not multitasking. webOS has the best multitasking that I've ever used. I wish that webOS had better hardware because it would be amazing. I think they should pass on dualcore for a while. It's not really necessary for iOS anyway. I would like a bigger screen and better notifications before dualcore. I would absolutely love a "cards" system. hd converter iOS vs Android from a developers view… TL;DR version: Android allows for far more creative and engaging applications than Apple can ever hope to provide with iOS. This is a win for users, developers and Google alike, and it has only been getting better with each release.From the sounds of it, TiPb has never touched an Android device and is just repeating FUD from other fanbois. The are both great OS's for different reasons, and there is nothing wrong with having an opinion either way. Personally, IMHO, Android is a better system, but use what you like and be happy with it. Don't spread lies like a little troll looking for hits.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ePub Transfer gives you total new experience

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down