How to transfer iPad/iPhone/iPod files to your PC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:46 pm

Interesting... it's a good area for testing because, honestly, I could see it going either way. So, does Google still collapse it into one page (i.e. no duplicate content) but RANK if for three different terms? I wasn't quite clear on your final test.xvid to dvd

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:44 am

In terms of performance and call quality, Verizon and AT&T are pretty much even where I live (in the DC metro area). I will say that I've had excellent customer service experiences with AT&T. However, if AT&T wants to stay ahead of Verizon, they should offer better deals for people with iPhones who travel to other GSM countries (which is basically the rest of the world). I don't travel internationally that often, but when I do, having a cell phone that works flawlessly in my destination would be awesome. I'd be willing to pay upwards of $100/week to have a cell phone that provides both data and talk while on vacation. I am sure other people would do the same. I will personally be sticking with AT&T. Unless Verizon does something absolutely mind-blowing with the iPhone, I just don't see the need to switch. convert m4v to mp4 In terms of the sales of the iPhone the third quarter, I do think you should take into account that that is always the strongest quarter for iPhone sales. "Everybody" knows that there will be a new iPhone available and people do wait for that quarter to arrive. This is not the same for Android phones, as you clearly pointed out in the podcast.I don't know whether data exists, but I think you should look at yearly sales numbers between Android phones on Verizon and iPhone on At&t if you fancy comparing sales of these two types.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top