Share some useful tools for iPod and iPhone

:: Main Chat

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Aarchit says: December 2, 2010 at 7:01 pm Owe:To have a moral obligation to render or offer To be indebted to Again apple doesn't owe us anything. Can atop throwing that word around like they are obligated to give us something. How about using " missing what I consider standard" face it not a lot of people consider some features as "owed" oops meant standardAarchit, just relax man. This is a forum and I can use which ever words I want to use just like you. God, I hate it when people make a post their mission to discredit someone else's opinion. Just relax with that.ipad magic for mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:58 am

Abear1619. Why don't you try restarting your phone. You can't always just download an app stare at the screen and expect it to work. Have you done anything to fix the problem yourself? Restart the phone, hard reset the phone restore from a backup, restore as new read the owners manual? VOB to MPEG Converter About a week ago me.com wouldn't login with 1Password but would if I typed in the exact same password manually. After installing iOS 4.2.1 both my iPhone and iPad kept popping up errors saying my me.com login was incorrect and prompting me to go to settings, but my email and everything else kept working anyway.Everything seems to be back to normal now so hopefully it was just an Apple ID integration hiccup.Sigh.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top