How to trim,crop,merge videos with iCoolsoft M2TS Converter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:44 pm

excellent post. This strikes me as enormously useful for urban groups trying to establish clear goals for their communities. A major stumbling block can be the feeling that no matter what we do, things can't get better, the problems are too big. Incremental, visible progress seems like a perfect tool to deal with this.convert Blu-ray to mkv

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:41 am

In order: OS, hardware, apps. Although apps are significant, I've had to replace them before with previous platform shifts. Even on the same platform you have to replace apps occasionally, as devs drop support and the next great thing comes along. It's just an ongoing cost, and even a $200 investment is peanuts compared to the overall cost of owning a smartphone. For me, it's all about the usability and reliability. ipod to pc In other words, we'd have even more iOS-friendly videos and less sites we couldn't access on our iOS devicesThat sums your entire point up right there. Google didn't see it Steve's way and you have fewer videos and websites to view on your iDevice. I could care less. and no, I did not read the missive from the microsoftie. The very last company on the planet with the right to say something negative about another company pushing their own standard over another is Microsoft. I find it laughable how many people (nearly always those that blog about their affection for Apple, their products and Steve Almighty) like to trot out "don't be evl" when they write a post about Google as if they have any clue at all about Google's plans or intentions. Google is a for profit public corporation. Their only duty is to their shareholders and given the fact that don't be evil is their own guiding principle evil is for them to define. Regardless how much (or little) it costs Google to include a given codec in their browser it is Google's decision with regards to paying it. Not Apple's, not TiPB's or anyone else's. Google alone will decide if they will continue to pay. Apple made the decision to not only exclude Flash but to block the user's choice to install it on their own. That's ok though because Steve says it's hard on the battery life. Which is more evil?And to anyone that thinks they have a clue about battery life on an Android phone with Flash installed, stop now. You don't have any clue what you are talking about and it is obvious to all those that actually have a device in their hand that does have Flash. You are taking Apple marketing speak and regurgitating it as fact when it simply is not. My Android phone makes it through more than a day and I've had Flash installed for some time.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top