How to convert Blu-ray movies or HD video with M2TS Converter

Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:43 pm

One thing we must keep in mind is that each of us does have a say in what the future will be. We tend to speak and act as if our futures are predetermined, or rather that they will be determined by someone else. This is especially true when it comes to the role that technology will play in that future.Blu-ray to iso

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:39 am

In my area they just added 3G, which is great, but I'm also getting more dropped calls. Verizon also has far more mobile subscribers where I live, which means that I would get more M2M minutes, but the Verizon network might get far more stress with all the people who have waited for the iPhone and are finally jumping on the iBandwagon.I'm still undecided as far as what I want to do. mts to avi converter In my opinion, the Verizon iPhone will sell very very well. I think Verizon has way too many Android phones available now with only a hand full worth the investment. The high number of Android phones has confused the average customer, and they will opt for the iPhone because it is a proven solid device.Now for the Uber-Geek who want LTE and dual-core processers, they will probably opt for the high end Android devices.Me — I'm willing to take the leap with the iPhone on a 1 year contract. I won't be able to take advantage of LTE until at least 2012 sometime any way. I've owned BlackBerry's, Android Phones, and probably the iPhone next. I'll keep an open mind and try them all….

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down