How to trim,crop,merge videos with iCoolsoft M2TS Converter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Great Post. I'd just like to expand a little on this: “But right now, eBooks sell like limited editions.” Well, but that's the whole point, isn't it? Ebooks are nothing like limited editions. In fact it seems to me that the issue most potential consumers have with the pricing is that they perceive an ebook as somehow less than an actual book (and DRM doesn't help a bit with that). So no wonder they don't feel like paying more than they would for a paperback. On the other hand, as you put it yourself, there's just no way ebooks can be much cheaper than actual books (at least not while they're fresh), since the production costs per unit for both aren't that much different.AVI to ISO

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:36 am

IMO there is a much better option available at the same price – AmpKit (free) AmpKit+ ($19.99) and the hardware AmpKit Link $39.99.Thw Link is just a better interface than the iRig, it has a longer cord (very useful with an iPad), and more importantly, it uses 2 batteries for an active circuit which reduces feedback and crosstalk especially in high gain situations. It is a better choice even if you use the Amplitube software.The software is also better, there is a greater variety of effects and amps (including multichannel amps). you can run more effects at once, and it allows for saving named presets.The company is also better. Amplitube was introduced as an iPhone app, than an iPad version was introudced ONE WEEK LATER at full price. They could have delayed the release by a week or sold a universal app to not screw early adopters, but they didn't. AmpKit has announced that their iPad app will be a free universal upgrade. DVD to iPad Converter for Mac impressive article, rene. i fully agree, and am just as upset by this… as a die-hard playstation fan, it really kills me that Sony is stepping aside, so to speak. they might as well have made an iOS app, and let Steve spearhead the collaboration… far better outcomes would occur.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top