How to Transfer Videos/Music and Picture From iPad to PC or PC to iPad?

Go down

IS IT USEFUL?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

How to Transfer Videos/Music and Picture From iPad to PC or PC to iPad?

Post by briannachloe on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:54 am

Today before yesterday, I was submitted to go to Korea on business. It torments me a lot, for I have to be alone on business this time. I searched a lot in my mind and tried to find one which can help me kill the boring time on the air. At last, an idea occurred to me that I could take my iPad and enjoy videos during the way, so I downloaded many music and videos from internet and want to put it in my iPad, but unluckily, they won’t, because the format of my downloaded video aren’t compatible with my iPad, and I have to transfer them.

“Troubles never come singly”, at such an important moment my software is broken and it could transfer nothing. So I “borrowed” transfer tool iPad Transfer from my friend and transfer them to my iPad. I find it is very simple to use, and let me fondle admiringly. Now the following I will show you how to use Tigard iPad Transfer to transfer videos/music/picture?

How to transfer videos/picture/music from iPad to PC?
First, Download -- download Tipard iPad Transfer , install and run it on your computer.

Second, connect your iPad to Computer.
Third, import -- Open “Music” icon to add muaic and open to add picture and open “Video” icon to add videos.
Last, Transfer – Click to transfer it

Tips: This effect can also be reached by using iPad to PC Transfer .

How to transfer picture/music/video from PC to iPad?
First, Download -- download Tipard iPad Transfer , install and run it on your computer and connect your iPad with your computer.
Second, Add File – press “File” >> “Add File” to add video/picture/music to the software and choose what you want from them.
Third, Transfer – Click to transfer files.

iPad to Mac Transfer
iPad Transfer for Mac
Mac iPad Transfer for ePub
iPad Transfer for ePub

briannachloe

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:15 pm

We will not be blocking face time. It will and does work in Qatar.YouTube to MOV converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:59 am

I'm a apple freak but….. I'd like to buy one of these to see how I could hack n play with it. I think the more real competition that is a threat for apple, the better the products from apple will become available! Now I wish for a device that has these features; iPod touch like device , 3G , GPS , compass , two cameras , with a texting data type plan for around 30.00 a month! Think about this! Can you imagine how many peoples kids would be able to communicate with there parents! Come on apple or samsung! mov to mpeg I'm a big fan of Garmin, but not this app. If your just viewing the map (i.e, not navigating to a destination) the slow redrawing of the screen makes the feature unusable (even in a fast 3G area) The must do some sort of map caching when you have a route because map redrawing is pretty seamless (even when a route is recalculated)Also, when you use the IPod app while the Garmin app is running, the volume from the iPod app is severely lowered, which makes it difficult to hear whatever is being playedAll in all, the interface is very nice but, in my opinion, both the Tom Tom and Navigon apps are better buys right now (it would be different if the Garmin app wasn't $40)I made the investment so I'm hoping the app will improve but, right now, I regret jumping on the Garmin bandwagon.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to Transfer Videos/Music and Picture From iPad to PC or PC to iPad?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down