Review Top 5 Mac Video Converters

:: Main Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Review Top 5 Mac Video Converters

Post by Joesiee on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:34 pm

More and more video formats come into people’s life. For video conversion third-party software is on market. This article shows five professional video converter for different video formats for Mac users.

Top 1: Video Converter for Mac (Intel Version or Power PC Version)

Video Converter for Mac is one highly recommended total Mac Video Converter, which can convert all video formats to what formats you need with unmatched conversion speed and excellent output quality, like convert AVI, MP4, MPG, MOD, TOD, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, MOV, MPV, FLV, and HD videos (HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD WMV, etc).

Top 2: HD Video Converter for Mac (Intel Version or Power PC Version)

HD Converter for Mac is a powerful and comprehensive Mac HD Converter and takes the full control over converting HD (High Definition) video to HD video, HD video to SD (Standard Definition ) video, SD video to HD video, SD video to SD video.

Top 3: MTS Converter for Mac (Intel Version or Power PC Version)

MTS Converter for Mac is designed to be simple and intuitive for Mac users. It owns the solution to convert MTS to AVI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, FLV, MKV, VOB, DV, etc.

Top 4: AVC Converter for Mac (Intel Version or Power PC Version)

AVC Converter for Mac can convert 3GP, FLV, MP4, VOB, AVI, WMV, MKV, MOD, TOD, TS, MTS, M2TS etc to H.264/AVC video.

Top 5: TS Converter for Mac (Intel Version or Power PC Version)

TS Converter for Mac is reliable to convert TS file to AVI/MPG, WMV, FLV, SWF, MOV and all the popular video formats on Mac.

iPod Video Converter

Joesiee

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Review Top 5 Mac Video Converters

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:25 pm

Regarding OpenDoc, actually I went to the FIRST OpenDoc code retreat Apple hosted, and I still have the T shirt which I got from the retreat. Unfortunately, OpenDoc never got stable.transfer mac to ipadiPad video Converter Mac

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:18 am

@Wayne .. they are not controlling hiring… they are actually making it better for the employees… Imagine if your employer’s competitor can’t hire because of some deals that they made between each other..ipod to itunes transfer

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:08 pm

a lot of users (specifically iPhone 4 and newer basebands) and "For most newer models, firmwares, and basebands" – you mean Bootroms. Baseband's got nothing to do with tethered/untethered Jailbreak. Baseband version is only relevant for unlocking purposes. iPad converter Mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:51 am

A phone is a phone, and I think alot of people nowadays are beginning to fall away from this. I barely use my phone for data anymore actually, but I will always keep a smartphone. I just got rid of my iPhone 4 two weeks ago for the Droid X. Both are great phones. However, Verizon service is way better than AT&T will ever be in my area, so the choice for me was obvious. Also, another plus for me is that Motorola isn't super-secretive, we'll kill anybody if any kind of information is leaked prior to 3 minutes before launch. I can't stand Apple for that. So I'll keep my iPad and iPod touch with me, and I'll have a phone for exactly that purpose- the phone part. convert blu ray to mp4 A study already showed that Android users on Verizon use more data than any other smartphone on any other network. Therefore the iPhone will not affect Verizon at all. That being said, I am pretty excited for the Verizon iPhone. However, I think I am going to be waiting for June when we hear about the iPhone 5. I don't want to upgrade now and be screwed in a few months because I am stuck with an old iPhone 4.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Review Top 5 Mac Video Converters

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top