What is All-in-one Mac MP4 converter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:13 pm

Well that explains why all their employees were ‘hired’ away (wink.) Clearly there were no agreements in place at Palm. PAAAAAALM!quicktime converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:54 am

I'll be sticking with AT&T for the time being. I really haven't had many issues with the coverage or reception where I live and like most on AT&T, it would cost me a bundle to get out of my existing contract. Back before the iPhone 3G was released I was on Verizon, had numerous issues with both of the Motorola phones I had(Razr and Q9M) and found Verizon's customer service to be greatly lacking. Verizon will have to offer something spectacular to get me to even consider switching once my contract is up. ipad tips and Tricks I'll be sticking with Verizon, thanks. Those of us who have been on Verizon for years are USED to not having voice and data simultaneously, so that's not a talking point for current VZW users. Also, there's NO AT&T in my hometown. Zip. AT&T in Indiana is spotty on the best of days, anyway.So until AT&T is able to get more than pathetic coverage, then I'm going to stick with Verizon.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top