0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

PDF Software helps you to convert your PDF files to ePub, HTML, Word, and Image

Post by freedenton on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:46 am

PDF Software helps you to convert your PDF files to ePub, HTML, Word, and Image
This powerful PDF to ePub Converter can help you to convert PDF to ePub [/b] with ease, so you can easily read your e-books on your iPad, iPod Touch. With this professional PDF to ePub Converter , it will preserve the original texts, layout, images, hyperlinks and everything while converting PDF to ePub format. And PDF to Word Conveter support you to convert PDF to Word [/b] format for you to use in office, I think it will be your good helper in the office. This professional PDF to Word Converter support MS 2010, 2007 and 2003. PDF to HTML Converter provides an effective way to convert PDF to HTML to view the PDF files on the web browser, so you can easily view it as HTML 5 and HTML 9. More important, PDF Converter Platinum is a multi-functional PDF Converter , it can help you to convert your PDF files to other format including TXT, Word, RTF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PCX, TGA, TIFF format. I think these PDF tools will help you to enjoy your PDF files.
And next, I will show you one guide on how to use the popular PDF to HTML Converter to convert PDF to HTML in an effective way.
You can free download this PDF to HTML Converter , install and run it on your PC, and then you can use this program for yourself, several steps can help you to do all the things.

Step 1: Add files
Click "File" or "Add File" button to load PDF files, more than one gateway. At the same time, you can add folder directly!

Step 2: Set options
You can choose two ways for your output files. You can choose "one html file for every pdf page" and "one html file for all pdf pages".

Step 3: Start to convert
Start to convert by click "Convert" button.
All of the process is so easy and fast; only need a few clicks to Convert PDF to HTML files. And free trial is supported, why don't have a try?

freedenton

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF Software helps you to convert your PDF files to ePub, HTML, Word, and Image

Post by erikajack on Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Fantastic! via the blu-ray converter , we can perfectly transfer Blu-ray disc to iPad/iPhone/Apple TV, and it is very easy to convert all kinds of videos like MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV and HD, AVI, etc. to iPad, iPhone or Apple TV.
In addition, the blu-ray to mkv can help you convert almost any type of Blu-ray to MKV to play on Windows Media player. And if you have an iPhone, you can use the best free blu-ray converter , it will give you a surprise!

erikajack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:58 pm

I cannot find the article, but I thought HP had problems with a windows platform due to it being such a power hog, and hence the heating up of the product. That is on smaller products like a phone, or slate. That is why they want to develop the web os into some type of “pad” device to compete with iPad.burn divx to dvd

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PDF Software helps you to convert your PDF files to ePub, HTML, Word, and Image

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top