How to Rip DVD to Popular Video Formats

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Re: How to Rip DVD to Popular Video Formats

Post by Oalinei on Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:51 am

Mac DVD Ripper can rip DVD to AVI, MPEG, MPG, WMV, DivX, XviD, RM, MOV, FLV, 3GP, 3GP2, MP4, HD MP4, TS... and Audio formats such as MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP2, OGG, etc. Video Converter for Mac can convert AVI, MP4, MPG, MOD, TOD, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, MOV, MPV, FLV, and HD videos(HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD WMV, etc) for your iPhone, iPod, Sansa, Sony Walkman, Creative Zen, Apple TV, Nokia, PSP, Zune, etc. DVD Software Toolkit for Mac can rip DVD to any other video/audio formats and convert between all video/audio formats for all the portable players. Support the file transfer between iPod/iPhone and Mac local disk. For iPhone users, use iPhone Ringtone Maker to make your own ringtone from your own video/audio sources.

Oalinei
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by budalasky on Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:11 am

HD converter can convert HD video, like HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD MPG, HD MPEG, HD MP4, HD WMV, QuickTime HD MOV, HD H.264, HD RM with speed and precision. And convert SD video like MPG, MPEG, MP4, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, SWF, MOD, TOD, MOV, DV, and so on for your iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, and all other portable players.

budalasky
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shangolan on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:06 am

Really good software. I had been used it for a long time.

shangolan
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2009-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shangolan on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:12 am

FLV converter for mac can convert FLV to AVI, WMV, MPEG on Mac, as well as to MP4, MOV, 3GP, etc. It also can SWF, WMV, ASF, 3GP to what you want formats. FLV converter is specially designed to convert FLV files to iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Zune, Pocket PC, BlackBerry, even all the popular Windows mobile devices. Video Converter for Mac can convert AVI, MP4, MPG, MOD, TOD, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, MOV, MPV, FLV, and HD videos(HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD WMV, etc). It also has strong editing functions of trimming, cropping, effecting and snapshot. It can merge your selected chapters into one file. It has Conversion Speed.

shangolan
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2009-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkwater on Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:45 am

How powerful it is!

pinkwater
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-02-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:27 pm

West, I just think it is real weird if you are basing your decision to purchase modern technology on color (get a different white phone then). My point was that the hard core apple consumers on this website and forum typically arent people holding out solely for color. It is just hard for me to imagine waiting to experience the iphone4 because the phone is black. That is not why I have the phone. Can people be ��Real fans�� by not buying the product? You've made my point. Thats the unusual contradiction I was trying to point out. I know everyone is different. Waiting for the white iphone4? Buy some jewlery instead, I think.iPad ManageriPod backup

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:15 am

Upon further investigation, I believe Oct. 17th is when card holders can begin getting the discount.iPhone copy

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:04 pm

A contrarian. Not looking for anti- Apple pieces, but it would be refreshing to read articles, as opposed to random commenters, that took Apple to task when needed. Currently, there is a deferential, apologetic tone when mentioning the slightest problem in iOS world, usually accompanied by a gratuitous shot at Android to remind us we have it better. We KNOW we do; it would be nice to see, instead of those constant reminders, a little less uniformity of opinion.avi to ipad

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:47 am

A different solution to this problem I have just tried:I was reading an article just like this 2 weeks ago but decided I was so bored of navigating menus just to keep the battery happy. I did a load of research and came to the conclusion that there is no way of instantly turning all those options off without jail-breaking my phone and even if there was I'd have a pretty crippled device.Therefore I thought if I could find a small battery charger that was cheap and very portable it'd probably solve all my problems (esp since I just bought battery burning bluetooth headphones). In the end I found one on Amazon for only 11! (see link below). This past weekend I tried it out: I left bluetooth, 3G and all push notifications on for 15 hours whilst I went to London: playing music and making calls a lot of the time (note: I have a fairly tired 3GS battery). Sure enough by the end of the night the battery was low but I plugged in the small mobile charger and all was fine again.I woke up miles from where I needed to be but with 100% battery AND could still charge it more if needed this thing cost 11 and has totally stopped me from faffing around with my settings while I am out. It takes up hardly any space in your pocket either If you have more than 11 to spend I think you can get ones that charge your phone fully a few times. Careful though some with the same stats as the ones I bought cost over 50. convert avi to mov for mac A fascinating demo, but it is hard to see how this would make a compelling game experience. iPhone games are (mostly) playable without real buttons because the virtual buttons overlay your viewing area, so there is only small context shift if your fingers shift off the controls. With your attention focused on a different screen (the TV) than the controls, and with no tactile feedback, the context shift would be large, leading to, at best, a frustrating experience for any realtime game.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6