Best Youtube to iPod Converter Software-A Powerful Tool to Convert Youtube to iPod(For Mac/Windows Users).

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best Youtube to iPod Converter Software-A Powerful Tool to Convert Youtube to iPod(For Mac/Windows Users).

Post by fashion2010 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:56 am

Cheerful Beginning:The detailed tutorial is designed to help you get started using a Professional and Easy to Use Youtube to iPod Converter,which is a powerful tool to convert Youtube to iPod. On one hand, it supports you downloading the FLV files from the Youtube and other websites, and the speed of downloading is very fast. Meanwhile,it allows you to set the format you need. On the other hand,it permits converting the files chosen from the local document to other formats you choose.

What's more, not only does the Youtube to iPod Converter allows you to convert the FlV files to the video formats,but also supports you extracting the audio parts of the FLV files and converting them to the audio formats you like. And if you want to preserve some of the pictures of the original files, the Youtube to iPod converter could help you to take snapshot of them and save as the JPEG format.

The operation is very easy. Only a few clicks of your mouse can finish all the work. In addition, the batch conversion function of this software can save you much more time and energy. Why not Free Download this practical software and experience it by yourself right now?

Have you ever met the trouble that your FLV files could not be played on Mac because of the uniqueness of the Mac system? Now, it is not a problem if you have the Youtube to iPod Converter Mac...

Have you ever desired to rip youtube to iPod? I recommend the Youtube to iPod Ripper to you. And I do think that it will be a good choice for you.
Here,I will show you step by step guide as:
How to Rip Youtube to iPod ?

For Local Files:

Step 1: Add the converted files.

Step 2: Select the destination and the format of the output files.

Step 3: Setting the output files further.

Step 4;: converting the files.

For Downloading Files:

down screen

Step 1: Click "download" to pop out the download screen.

URL: Just copy the original address.

Destination: Browse to choose the output folder of the converted files.

Profile: Select the format for the output files.

Step 2: Converting the files.

The Usage of Youtube Transfer

The Use the Free Youtube to iPod Downloader

Free Youtube Upload

How to Put Youtube Video on iPod,
How to Put Youtube Video on iPod Touch,
How to Copy Songs from Youtube into iPod,
How to Put Youtube Video on PSP,
Youtube to iPad Converter,
Youtube to PSP,
Youtube to Zune,
Youtube to Creative Zen

fashion2010
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:52 pm

Iím honestly more interested in a slat running Windows 7 than I am an iPad. I wonder if I can install Photoshop CS3 on it and use most of my Windows based programs on it? I really hope itíll have an SSD storage device instead of just 69Gigs of RAM or some0 in my room). If i loose, i have to give him my $188 dollars. Now i always beat my dad in madden. the last game i played against him, i was dolphins and he was the Giants. I gave him 3 rewinds and i had none. I won 31, 10. should i take his offer?iPhone restoreЀ

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:10 am

I'd like to see some stats regarding the educational backgrounds of users from different platforms. Sure, plenty of variety exists among users of each smart phone group, but I think there are some biases developing in the public's mind about users of the iPhone vs. Android and other platforms. iPad 2 DVD Ripper I'd like to see something along the lines of 'a day in the life of..'. You guys do great reviews for apps and accessories, but I'd like to get more of a feel as to how it all comes together for different folks. For example:'Yo. I'm Jason. I own a small IT company. I roll out of bed to my iPhone alarm, slap my phone into my stereo and listen to iTunes as I use my ipad to review email, fb and tech support tickets (Zendesk app). After I shower with my tunes rockin in my bathroom i-DS3, I head out to work. My phone is docked in a griffin and handsfree hits me via Blueant.I spend a lot of my day reading in iAnnotate, using quickbooks online in safari and live in my business version of gmail synced to my phone's default apps. I shoot random stuff with Hipstamatic as the mood strikes.After work I run with RunKeeper or lift with a spreadsheet in QuickOffice. Then I snuggle in with netflix on my ipad at night until I pass out and start the whole process over again.I freely admit I'm a geek. I'm working on mounting my iphone to my CBR while in the off season. I want heads up GPS while I ride and A2DP in my helmet. '

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Youtube to iPod Converter Software-A Powerful Tool to Convert Youtube to iPod(For Mac/Windows Users).

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top