MP3 Converter-get MP3 files from multimedia resouces

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:47 pm

I would guess 399-499 for the 7″ but it overlaps their current price points for ipods and ipads.video to mp8

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:59 am

I would not say Verizon was wise to wait this long. They are, however, lucky that given more than three years AT&T has not done a better job fixing the network performance issues for it's iPhone users. Based on the many surveys that have been conducted it will not surprise me one bit to witness a mass exodus to Big Red. Those users will most likely not be happy with the speed trade-off but if they are after more reliable phone calls they may find it. I will stay with AT&T as they work well in my area (Charlotte, NC) and enjoy the freed-up network traffic from all the disgruntled, grass-is-always-greener users who jump ship. Enjoy your CDMA. dvd ripper I would rather have 3-5megs down on AT&T but that's only because I live and work in two or three areas that both have brand new 3g networks (as in less than a year and a half old). I do understand the appeal of the Verizon network for some people though. If I spent more time in the northern part of my state (aka the boonies) I would definitely consider switching to Verizon. I would rather have 1 meg 90% of the time than 3 megs 20% of the time and .02 megs 80% of the time. Fortunately for my specific usage AT&T is fantastic for me. I have really fast 3g about 75% of the time and I'll take that over Verizon's network. Not to mention in smaller markets Verizon's 3g is awful, there are times when my friend can't even pull in a 3g connection on his incredible… even though I'll have 2 bars and 3 megs down.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top