The powerful iCoolsoft MP3 Converter

Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:45 pm

God I hope they make this in addition to the current iPad model. I love the size of the galaxy tab it looks so much more portable then the current iPad and I could use it on the bus. The iPad is too big to pull out on a crowded bus.wmv to mp4

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:55 am

I would love to see iPhone on all carriers (yes, even Verizon) but Apple does not make CDMA phones unless I am mistaken for a foreign market? So when LTE is out and deployed, then there is a chance that there will be iPhone on Verizon IMO. Plus Jeff Higgins said what I have said many times on these posts, Verizon turned down the first iPhone, and Steve does not forget (or forgive?) easily. Yes, they sell the iPad WiFI only and sell Verizon mifi with it, but no cellular data iPad for Verizon. backup blu-ray I would love to see smart card and RFID integrated into the handset with logical control. This would be features that would appeal to both the individual user and enterprise client through supplying a means for commuters to pay for mass transit or any other case/card related walkup purchases, providing an alternate means to physical access cards for building security access and or logical access onto corporate networks.Some discussing during this past this year seem to indicate that this is at least being thought of, one that comes to mind was a post I remember seeing some place discussing a test using an RFID equipped i-Phone for New York subway access. Couple that with a broader concept of the Starbucks app which allow users to have a way to pre load funds and use their i-device to pay for products in stores can come in quite handy.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down