How to Convert 3GP/3G2 videosto AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG, MKV, MOV, FLV, MP4, RMVB, and HD videos

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How to Convert 3GP/3G2 videosto AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG, MKV, MOV, FLV, MP4, RMVB, and HD videos

Post by maidabrook on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:30 pm

Now, the Blu-ray Converter can give you a great hand, via it, you can transfer Blu-ray disc to iPad/iPhone/Apple TV as easily as possible. And the formats of AVI, MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV and HD, etc can be surpported by thi converter.
Moreover, the tool--- Blu-ray to iPhone converter is so wonderful, it can convert Blu-ray to iPhone in high quality! And if you want to rip Blu-ray disc to a wide range of media formats such as HD video (H.264 HD, H.264 720p, MPEG-4), MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, MPEG, WMV, etc, I recommend you the software-- Blu-ray to iPad Ripper , that is great! you can free download now!

maidabrook
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2010-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:43 pm

@Wayne .. they are not controlling hiring… they are actually making it better for the employees… Imagine if your employer’s competitor can’t hire because of some deals that they made between each other..ipod to itunes transfer

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:52 am

I would like a new HP printer, so I can airprint. A new MacBook Air would be great also. Maybe an Apple TV not sure what I'll use it for, but it seems Kewl. And a new camera the Canon SD1400. I like the compactness of it. I got my iPhone 4, and my iPad. I would also like some gift certificates for iTunes. And a jailbreak for 4.2 wouldn't be bad either. transfer ipad to mac i would like the see a live weather app like the one HTC and windows 7 uses. would also rather have live tiles like the one the windows 7 has. the static images that the iphone uses is so boring, not all the apps have to have it and if they did it can be option to turn on/off.The BIGGEST thing i would like to see in the iphone 5 and ipad 2 is a non mechanical home button. Switch to touch or capitative. this would stream line the products even more and plus one less thing to break. i have seen so many posts about dust and dirt getting stuck in the home button that one click registers as two and vise versa.also agree with Georgia about all the sms and customizations.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to Convert 3GP/3G2 videosto AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG, MKV, MOV, FLV, MP4, RMVB, and HD videos

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top