iCoolsoft 3GP Converter--convert AVI,WMV,MP4 FLV,MOV,MPEG,etc. to 3GP or 3G2 format

Go down

Re: iCoolsoft 3GP Converter--convert AVI,WMV,MP4 FLV,MOV,MPEG,etc. to 3GP or 3G2 format

Post by erikajack on Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:53 pm

Recently, I have found a wonderful tool---best ePub Converter , via it, you can easily and quickly convert ePub to your iPad and transfer ePub from the computer to iPad.
And if you want to convert any popular video or audio files to iPad supported formats, you can use the iPad transfer .
With the help of ipad pc transfer , you can smoothly convert ePub from PC to iPad. There is a famous forum--- squidoo , via it, you can more information about pdf to epub maker.

erikajack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:42 pm

So we pretty much figure the Android teamsí phones are going to be ringing off the hook from now until 2020, right?ipod to itunes

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:52 am

I would hold off. If it is really true, and barely 150 days until iPhone 5, and you signed a two year contract. Not sure how verizon will deal with this. Even if you get the early out deal, it will not be long until iPhone 6. They will have to do one year contracts. It makes better sense to sell more phones. convert ISO to AVI I would like a new HP printer, so I can airprint. A new MacBook Air would be great also. Maybe an Apple TV not sure what I'll use it for, but it seems Kewl. And a new camera the Canon SD1400. I like the compactness of it. I got my iPhone 4, and my iPad. I would also like some gift certificates for iTunes. And a jailbreak for 4.2 wouldn't be bad either.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: iCoolsoft 3GP Converter--convert AVI,WMV,MP4 FLV,MOV,MPEG,etc. to 3GP or 3G2 format

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down