iCoolsoft 3GP Converter--convert AVI,WMV,MP4 FLV,MOV,MPEG,etc. to 3GP or 3G2 format

:: Main Chat :: Tutorials

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: iCoolsoft 3GP Converter--convert AVI,WMV,MP4 FLV,MOV,MPEG,etc. to 3GP or 3G2 format

Post by maidabrook on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:32 pm

There is a good news! Now, with the help of Blu-ray Ripper , you can convert Blu-ray M2TS video to popular video formats and convert Blu-ray to to HD videos easily and quickly!
The software--- Blu-ray Converter is so wonderful to transfer Blu-ray and M2TS file to HD video like H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AVCHD Video, etc.
And you can get more related information about the Blu Ray Converter from the "squidoo"--- Blu Ray Converter .Now, you can just try!

maidabrook
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2010-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:42 pm

Hmmmm wonder whats going to come out of this. Iím sure they have a little unwritten rule to not do it still. But with all the hardball being played in the Smartphone and tablet market things could get ugly real fast.restore iPhone

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:51 am

I would be willing to bet they will. I have brought my full family to ATT for iPhone 4 back at release and they fully enforced the $300+ ETF on each the droid incredible, blackberry tour and blackberry storm 2. I would see no reason why they wouldn't on the iPhone, especially if they are making it harder to even upgrade early. avi to iso converter I would gladly give up my jailbreak for this! In fact, I would even pay money to use the official mobile hotspot. The only reason I jailbroke my phone was to get MyWi. My phone seems much less stable now, and the jailbreak apps are very clunky. MyWi gets the job done as a mobile hotspot for the most part, but it doesn't work as consistently as I'd like for it to. A solution in the OS would be MUCH better, and I could finally un-jailbreak my phone!

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: iCoolsoft 3GP Converter--convert AVI,WMV,MP4 FLV,MOV,MPEG,etc. to 3GP or 3G2 format

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

:: Main Chat :: Tutorials

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum