How to Convert 3GP/3G2 videosto AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG, MKV, MOV, FLV, MP4, RMVB, and HD videos

Go down

Re: How to Convert 3GP/3G2 videosto AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG, MKV, MOV, FLV, MP4, RMVB, and HD videos

Post by brownaolex on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:16 pm

I faithfully tell you the fact--- bluray ripper have helped me the question of converting Blu-ray to to HD videos and converting Blu-ray M2TS video to popular video formats with high quality. I believe if you have the similar question , it can help you too.
And it is not difficult to convert Blu-ray and M2TS file to HD video like H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AVCHD Video, etc, the tool--- free blu-ray converter can help you solve it easily.
Besides, you can visit the famous forum---squidoo---- blu-ray ripper to get the more information about the best blu-ray ripper ,have a good day!

brownaolex

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:39 pm

Holding out for 2Gen iPad. I have noticed that target has a nice selection of apple, and iPod accessories.convert flv to mp9

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:48 am

i wont switch.hoping that ATT will get 4G.i accept verizon has better coverage.but i am fine with current coverage.i dont go out of city much.and verizon is way too expensive than ATT.with competition rising up,ATT will come up with some better plans and cheaper rates i am sure.thats how they survive. mp4 to avi converter free I work for an online development firm in Kansas City and we're installing iPad's in a client's retail store as purchase kiosks. We're getting around the app store hurdle making the iPad kiosks just run an optimized-for-ipad website connected to the store's inventory system and payment gateway. It's going to be really slick.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to Convert 3GP/3G2 videosto AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG, MKV, MOV, FLV, MP4, RMVB, and HD videos

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down