How to Convert 3GP/3G2 videosto AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG, MKV, MOV, FLV, MP4, RMVB, and HD videos

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How to Convert 3GP/3G2 videosto AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG, MKV, MOV, FLV, MP4, RMVB, and HD videos

Post by brownaolex on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:16 pm

I faithfully tell you the fact--- bluray ripper have helped me the question of converting Blu-ray to to HD videos and converting Blu-ray M2TS video to popular video formats with high quality. I believe if you have the similar question , it can help you too.
And it is not difficult to convert Blu-ray and M2TS file to HD video like H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AVCHD Video, etc, the tool--- free blu-ray converter can help you solve it easily.
Besides, you can visit the famous forum---squidoo---- blu-ray ripper to get the more information about the best blu-ray ripper ,have a good day!

brownaolex

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:39 pm

Holding out for 2Gen iPad. I have noticed that target has a nice selection of apple, and iPod accessories.convert flv to mp9

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:48 am

i wont switch.hoping that ATT will get 4G.i accept verizon has better coverage.but i am fine with current coverage.i dont go out of city much.and verizon is way too expensive than ATT.with competition rising up,ATT will come up with some better plans and cheaper rates i am sure.thats how they survive. mp4 to avi converter free I work for an online development firm in Kansas City and we're installing iPad's in a client's retail store as purchase kiosks. We're getting around the app store hurdle making the iPad kiosks just run an optimized-for-ipad website connected to the store's inventory system and payment gateway. It's going to be really slick.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to Convert 3GP/3G2 videosto AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG, MKV, MOV, FLV, MP4, RMVB, and HD videos

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top