How to Rip DVD Movie to all popular video formats like MP4,H.264,AVI,WMV,FLV,MKV,MPEG-2,3GP,3GPP,VOB,DivX, MOV, etc.

Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Putting Ping on a sidebar doesn’t really help it. Apple needs to better sell why the heck you would even want to use it in the first place…dvd to mpeg

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:43 am

I will buck the "popular" trend and say less Georgia and more of some of the other TiPb writers like Alli, Leanna, Chris, etc. I would also like to see TiPb TV include more (other) hosts and become a video round table of discussion. As for the site, I would like to see more software category comparo's like Twitter, Facebook, Office Productivity suites, etc. Kind of like Road and Track or Motor Trend when they compare similar cars (pros/cons, etc). Perhaps TiPb TV might be a good "vehicle" for this type of software review.As another suggestion, I have seen some blogs give readers the ability to only show certain topics (i.e. a filter). I am not sure if that is technically possible using the site tools or effort involved in implementing it. But it would be nice to be able to filter out some of the beginner tips or items that some people may not find of interest. ipad converter I will buck the "popular" trend and say less Georgia and more of some of the other TiPb writers like Alli, Leanna, Chris, etc.I would also like to see TiPb TV include more (other) hosts and become a video round table of discussion.As for the site, I would like to see more software category comparo's like Twitter, Facebook, Office Productivity suites, etc. Kind of like Road and Track or Motor Trend when they compare similar cars (pros/cons, etc). Perhaps TiPb TV might be a good "vehicle" for this type of software review.As another suggestion, I have seen some blogs give readers the ability to only show certain topics (i.e. a filter). I am not sure if that is technically possible using the site tools or effort involved in implementing it. But it would be nice to be able to filter out some of the beginner tips or items that some people may not find of interest.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down