iCoolsoft DVD Ripper - Rip DVD to any video format for you to enjoy easily and conveniently.

:: Main Chat :: Tutorials

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: iCoolsoft DVD Ripper - Rip DVD to any video format for you to enjoy easily and conveniently.

Post by brownaolex on Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:48 pm

Good news! For iPhone fans, it is very easy to create their own stylish ringtone out of virtually any audio or video, and directly transfer the custom ringtone to your iPhone via the software--- iPhone Ringtone Maker . And if you want to use the fastest and most effective way to transfer iPhone to PC and transfer PC to iPhone, you can try the tool--- iphone transfer .
In addition,the iphone video converter is a convenient and easy-to-use tool, with it, you can convert any video files such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MOV, RM, and VOB to iPhone MP3, AAC or M4A. So you can view it with your iPhone.
That is great! Have a good try!

brownaolex

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:34 pm

I JUST REINSTALLED ITUNES LAST NIGHT! NO 10.0.1 WAS EVER MENTIONED TO ME AT 15 PM CST!!!!DVD to DivX Converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:42 am

I will also add that I wish their was an app like uber twitter for BlackBerry on iPhone. Which pushed tweeds every 30 minutes or so. Then it will display the amount of new tweets you had. It also automatically started you off with the first unread tweet. Very useful twitter app. Wish their was something like that on iPhone. mp4 to mp3 I will be asking to this AT&T haters can you surf Internet and talk at the same time? They will regret leave AT&T for Verizon, specially the puerto ricans, because Verizon suck in the ISLA. If you need go to Puerto Rico you have to call Verizon and let them Know that so they have to change the set up In your acc. To see if you have service there with claro. First of all I don't have to call no body and let them know where Im going. This is a free country (yet). And I don't have to do that with AT&T, tmobile or sprint. With them we don't need dial * with whatever number. So Verizon SUCK. And good bye to y'all who are living AT&T and again you will regret that. See ya. .l.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: iCoolsoft DVD Ripper - Rip DVD to any video format for you to enjoy easily and conveniently.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top