How to Rip DVD Movie to all popular video formats like MP4,H.264,AVI,WMV,FLV,MKV,MPEG-2,3GP,3GPP,VOB,DivX, MOV, etc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How to Rip DVD Movie to all popular video formats like MP4,H.264,AVI,WMV,FLV,MKV,MPEG-2,3GP,3GPP,VOB,DivX, MOV, etc.

Post by erikajack on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:59 pm

In my views, the Blu-ray Converter is a fantastic assistant, with it, you can smoothly convert Blu-ray disc to iPad/iPhone/Apple TV .And you can also convert all kinds of videos like MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV and HD, AVI, etc. to iPad, iPhone or Apple TV.
Besides, the Blu-ray to iPad Ripper enables you to rip Blu-ray disc to a wide range of media formats such as HD video (H.264 HD, H.264 720p, MPEG-4), MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, MPEG, WMV, etc. It is so wonderful! And the Blu-ray to iPhone can help you transfer Blu-ray to iPhone as easily as possible!
Now you can have a try!

erikajack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Good for you Brian. Maybe everyone else is just imagining that itunes is a bloated, slow resource hog.DVD to DivX

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:42 am

I wasn't implying position as an amount of money they get out of it. I was just pointing out that Apple DOES have a vested interest (no matter how small) in seeing h.264 become the standard. Google pays just as much as apple does (there is a cap on how much a company must pay) to MPEG-LA, and they will continue to do so unless they drop h.264 from Youtube, which they can't for awhile (mobile device).Also, if EVERYONE picks up WebM, google will make as much money as if NO ONE did. m4a to mp3 converter I went from an iphone to droid. I am on my 3rd android powered device and cannot wait to get back into the iphone. Androids are the most glitchy phones i have ever used. If you reply with "my phone isnt glitchy" then you have never had a non glitchy phone. Iphone does what it does the way you want it to be done. Its the user experience. something i dont get from droid

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to Rip DVD Movie to all popular video formats like MP4,H.264,AVI,WMV,FLV,MKV,MPEG-2,3GP,3GPP,VOB,DivX, MOV, etc.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top