iCoolsoft DVD Ripper--Rip and convert DVD movie to all video and audio formats

Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Agreed. iTunes, and especially the layering of cruft on top of iTunes, is the biggest weakness in the iOS ecosystem. This article, from shortly after Ping’s initial release, goes into more details.convert xvid to dvd

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:41 am

I was using a Treo 750. I use to love WM so much back then. I did have an iPod 5.5. I always said if the ever had a phone it would be amazing IMO. Then they came out with the iPhone. I got mine in Sept. 07′. When the software unlock finally came out for it. That phone changed me in the wayi view smart phones. It set the bar high as an all in one. I've owned every iPhone since the iPhone is beyond my favorite. I'll say this I've always owned a back up phone cause of my phone addiction problem. After owning the iPhone 4 I can say that for the first Time in 5 1/2 years. I only own 1 phone. Which is the iPhone 4. It has caught up to what I want and need in a phone. I so can't wait for the iPhone 5. I will also say I've tried every is out there (except for WP7 not interested in that at all) iOS is by far my favorite. hd converter I was with AT&T wireless from the beginning of the iPhone 2G through iPhone4. I worked previously with Sprint & Verizon wireless. In all my years I have never felt more confident in recommending the iPhone to my customers on AT&T network. Does this mean that the iPhone on Verizon will provide a more enjoyable experience?!? Possibly, but it really comes down to coverage in the area. All three of the wireless companies have drop calls for it is wireless.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down