How to Rip DVD Movie to all popular video formats like MP4,H.264,AVI,WMV,FLV,MKV,MPEG-2,3GP,3GPP,VOB,DivX, MOV, etc.

:: Main Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:32 pm

It needs to also exist outside iTunes and I need to be able to post updates to reactivate it, and I donít want it using my complete government name on my profile, can I get a Nic.divx to dvd converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:39 am

I was really disappointed when apple dropped network printer support from iOS 4. Thanks for the instructions to enable it. For me it worked first try. I am running an old trusty dell with XP and a HP LaserJet 1000 connected via USB. I didn't require anything fancy, just simply wanted the option to print directions, emails, web pages and the like. You folks made my day! rip dvd to quicktime I was think thing just know what if mobile me was to become iTune to the cloud. Sync your music , videos , photo (with iPhoto and iOS devices), all game data, iOS and Mac OS doc and settings sync and user name/password sync. Now that would be fantastic. I would never have plug in to the desktop

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top