Guide on how to convert M2TS files to AVI.

:: Main Chat :: Tutorials

View previous topic View next topic Go down

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Post by beldonmerry on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:49 am

M2TS format is an HD video format that is generated by particular models of Sony Camcorder like HDR-SR5 and HDR-SR1 models. If you need to convert M2TS to popular formats, this professional M2TS converter is you best choice. Using this professional M2TS Converter, you can convert M2TS files for easy and you will get the perfect output files. You can easily convert M2TS to AVI for you to enjoy. Also you can convert M2TS to MPEG for your to view on your Mac. Also it can replace a preofessional M2TS to MKV Converter , it will help you to Convert M2TS to MKV with the fast speed and the excellent image/sound quality.
Firstly: Get a free trial version of M2TS Converter. Install and launch it.
Secondly: Click “Add File” button to input the source file-M2TS
Thirdly:You can preview video in the right Preview Window. While previewing, you can capture your favorite picture and save it by clicking button. Click to open the folder where the captured images are saved.
Fourthly: Choose AVI as the output video format and you can also choose your favorite folder to save the outputed AVI video
Functions:
Convert M2TS to PSP 3000 AVI Video
Convert M2TS to HD AVI Video
Convert M2TS to Wii AVI Video
Convert M2TS to Archos AVI Video
Convert M2TS to iRiver AVI Video
Fifthly: Set the output settings for M2TS file if you need. Just click “Settings” button to open the Settings Window.

Sixthly: Click button and the conversion work from M2TS to AVI will start and finish in a few seconds.
Now you can download a free M2TS Converter and let it make your life easier.

beldonmerry
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide on how to convert M2TS files to AVI.

Post by erikajack on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:00 pm

Fantastic! via the blu-ray converter , we can perfectly transfer Blu-ray disc to iPad/iPhone/Apple TV, and it is very easy to convert all kinds of videos like MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV and HD, AVI, etc. to iPad, iPhone or Apple TV.
In addition, the blu-ray to mkv can help you convert almost any type of Blu-ray to MKV to play on Windows Media player. And if you have an iPhone, you can use the best free blu-ray converter , it will give you a surprise!

erikajack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:28 pm

There are so many different 'no-name' brand players that are identical in looks but have different chipsets and features, so it's hard to tell what a specific mp9 player can or cannot support in terms of video format or games format.[url=http://www.mediac记΢�͵貸΢�͵莠΢�͵蒨΢�͵薰΢�͵蚸΢─Ͷ銈΢■Ͷ钀΢⥠Ͷ辠΢⭀Ͷ蒐͝⯠Ͷ镰΢ⲀͶ陠΢ⴠͶ靐΢゠Ͷ鬐΢㛠Ͷ鳰΢㨀Ͷ鷠΢㪠Ͷ黨΢㭀Ͷꀈ͝㯠Ͷꄐ͝㷀

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:35 am

I was excited until I read there is no voice and data at the sametime. That sucks! I'm always on my phone on speaker and checking email, text or surfing the web. That's a big part of having a smartphone. I think AT&T has the iPhone locked down and even more so if they come back with unlimited data(grandfathered, yey) + tethering. That would be great because I want tethering but don't want to lose my unlimited data(I know i can JB to have free tethering, but not a loser)(I feel if u want something, do it the right way)(reason why I kind of stopped following Tibp.com) Verizons only one up would be the 5 wifi hotspot setting but thats not worth it to me. Verizon first iPhone = FAIL convert avi to quicktime I was EXTREMELY disappointed when I heard what the news was. Who the hell cares that much about the Beatles? I don't and I agree with "Dood"! The folks frequenting iTunes are not the target group for the Beatles. Soooooo disappointed…

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide on how to convert M2TS files to AVI.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top