[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

This article includes two parts:

Post by lostybaby on Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:22 am

This article includes two parts:
Part 1: How to convert and edit HD videos with 4Easysoft HD Converter
Part 2: How to convert MTS/TS/MOD video to regular video with 4Easysoft MTS Converter

Part 1: How to convert and edit HD videos with 4Easysoft HD Converter
Preparation:Download and install 4Easysoft HD Converter
Step 1: Add files
Click “Add File” button to load the video files that you want to convert.
Step 2: Set output settings
You can choose the output format from the profiles drop-down lsit.
You can set Encoder, Bitrate, Channels, Resolution and so on by clicking “setting” button.
Step 3: Start conversion.
Click “Start” to begin the conversion with high output quality and converting speed.

Key features of this converter:
1.Convert among HD videos, such as HD DV, HD TS, MTS, M2TS,etc
2.Convert among SD videos or general videos
3.Convert SD (Standard-Definition) video or general video to HD video
4.Convert HD video to SD (Standard-Definition) video or general video
5.Edit or polish video - Merge, Effect, Trim, Crop and Snapshot

Part 2: How to convert MTS/TS/MOD video to regular video with 4Easysoft MTS Converter
4Easysoft MTS Converter can not only convert MTS, but also TS, MOD, and various HD videos to regular videos.
The following are the detailed guide:
Preparation: Download and install 4Easysoft MTS Converter
Step 1: Import video files
Click “Add File” button, you can add the video files that you want to convert.
Step 2: Set output settings
You can choose the output video format from the drop-down list button.
You can set Encoder, Bitrate, Channels, Resolution and so on by clicking “Settings” button.
You can choose the output folder by clicking “Browse”, or the defalt folder is D:\My Documents\4Easysoft Studio\Output.
Step 3: Start conversion
Click “Start” button, you are allowed to start conversion. All the tasks of conversion will be finished at fast speed and high output quality.

Editting Tips About the above Two Converters:
1. Adjust video effect
Click “Effect” button, you can set the video Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and check the Deinterlacing which helps you to optimize the video effect.

2. Trim video
Click “Trim” button, then you can trim the videos by dragging the slider bar, click "Start Time" and "End Time" button, or setting the values

3.Crop video
Click “Crop” button and you can crop videos by selecting a crop mode, adjusting the crop frame, or setting the crop values.

4. Select preference
Click the “Preference” button you can select the output destination, the Snapshot foler, the format of the snapshot image,etc.
5.Take snapshot
Just click the "Snapshot" button, you can save any picture you like when you are previewing videos.
6.Merge your files
If you want to merge several files into one file you can choose them and click the "Merge into one file" to do it.

Related tools:
4Easysoft Total Video Converter:This converter can help you convert among all mainstream video and audio formats and help you take videos easily on PSP, PS3, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Xbox or other digital devices.
MP4 Converter
DVD to Video Converter

lostybaby

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:27 pm

BTW my point is, for clarification, these people should be able to have the feature! Whatever is stopping them from having it, is Very ridiculous, it's practically oppressive. Hopefully they're able to have it, I mean all it is is just video chatting, what's wrong with thatAVI to ISO Converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:34 am

I was actually using a RAZR. I tried out a Curve 8300 but really wanted the web experience of the iPhone. Like others, I ended up gravitating to the Mac and iPad. I just love the way Apple focuses on the little things and polish of a device. The one thing that I still remember from the introduction of the iPhone was the pinch to zoom and the cover flow. iPad to iTunes I was an unshakeable poster child fanatic for two things four years ago…the Palm Treo, which I had had every model of, and Microsoft Windows (I had four MS certifications as a developer and system engineer). I thought Apple was horrible and who would want a Mac. I was disgusted by Steve's proclamation that the iPhone was five years ahead of any other smartphone considering I could install apps on my Treo and day WAY more.Vista changed all that…I was so excited about Vista. I bought two copies at midnight the day it came out and stayed up through the night upgrading my laptop…fortunately, I made it to updating my wife's. Six months later, I was having to re-image my laptop for the THIRD time due to Vista failings. I thought, enough…drove a mile up the street to the Apple store and came home with a MacBook…that was Jan. 7, 2008. I was in love within an hour, and the worst feeling was when I had to troubleshoot my wife's Windows XP laptop still…eww! A month after getting my first Mac, when it became apparent that Palm was failing to update the Treo…no wifi in the foreseeable future, I did another impulse buy…I drove immediately to AT&T store and bought an iPhone. Fast forward to the future…in my household of five, there are now 6 iPhones, 4 iPads, 2 MacBooks and 1 AppleTV. We have downloaded over 1300 apps. As far as I'm concerned, Apple's welcome to design and engineer everything…from cars, to actual TVs to microwaves. Excellence in usability…can't go wrong with that business model. Apple not only changed the world of smart phones, they changed me. I find myself applying Apple philosophies to a lot of what I do, how our home is styled, what my priorities are and more…simplicity and minimalism have been welcome changes.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This article includes two parts:

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top