How to Rip/Edit DVD and Convert Video(for Mac/Windows)

:: Main Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to Rip/Edit DVD and Convert Video(for Mac/Windows)

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:27 pm

How about they worry more about creating a stable government before FaceTime? Sadam would still be raping your families if it weren't for us.AVI to VOB converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:33 am

i wanted to switch to at&t and get the iphone but i kept reading stories that the iphone is coming to verizon for like months or a year or two.. so i decided to stay with verizon, i had a crappy blackberry so i canceled that phone switched to a cheap phone and the cool thing was that i was eligible to get an upgrade on 1/11/11 when they finally announced the iphone to verizon so yessssss im so happy i dont care about data and voice or anything else i've wanted an iphone forever so ima get it so make your choices people cause im getting mine no buts about it! DVD to DivX I was actually using a RAZR. I tried out a Curve 8300 but really wanted the web experience of the iPhone. Like others, I ended up gravitating to the Mac and iPad. I just love the way Apple focuses on the little things and polish of a device. The one thing that I still remember from the introduction of the iPhone was the pinch to zoom and the cover flow.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top